ban issue in hake already fix?

[QUOTE = "kawaii, postagem: 110432, membro: 2"]
Em breve, inicie uma atualização. Enquanto isso, os usuários são incentivados a usar a opção Modo de segurança ou pelo menos um pouco mais conservadores com os recursos de automação que habilitam. Quando lançar nossa atualização, criará um aviso de que todos podem ver os usuários sem assinatura. Então, fique atento a isso, se quiser esperar.
[/ CITAR]

[QUOTE = "kawaii, postagem: 110432, membro: 2"]
Em breve lançaremos uma atualização. Enquanto isso, os usuários são incentivados a usar a opção Modo de segurança ou pelo menos ser um pouco mais conservadores com os recursos de automação que habilitam. Quando lançarmos nossa atualização, provavelmente criarei um aviso de que todos poderão ver informando os usuários sem uma assinatura. Então, fique atento a isso, se você quiser esperar.
[/CITAR]
bom dia pessoal, uma grande economia, duas contas banidas, sou usuário de pescada há mais de dois anos, mas acho difícil confiar novamente.

i been using hake. safe mode turn off for the last 2 years . no ban yet.i think you guys getting banned for toher reasons

Havent been banned so far but currently not using the script until they come up with a fix.

Ive been using SAFE MODE turned off since they released the SafeMode: I abuse the game with hacks and no ban for me.
Im using it as we speak with natures Profit, map hack zoomed out, other scripts running, It might be a specific script thats been detected, to actually hake in general. Or the fact there is 90% toxic players play.

Last edited:
Ive been using SAFE MODE turned off since they released the SafeMode: I abuse the game with hacks and no ban for me.
Im using it as we speak with natures Profit, map hack zoomed out, other scripts running, It might be a specific script thats been detected, to actually hake in general. Or the fact there is 90% toxic players play.

how many games per day u play?
its seems like u get banned when u play alot games per day.
few games evry day dosent trigger ban i see from other posts...

I play per day between 2-8 games, I play loads on my main I have played nearly 1500 matches had the account since 2014, Had no ban, absolute nothing. Obviously If I got banned wouldnt bother me I would just make another account.

Im using safemode ON + humanizer ON, no scripts other than Zeus ULT (i mainly use it for maphack particles), no ban so far.
So the program itself is probably not detected.

Yesterday I got a ban, but didn't used hake since 1 week and it didn't resubscribed, send ticket to steam and this is what I received.

"It appears your account has been running tools that provide a significant advantage over what a normal, unassisted user could achieve. Because this is considered cheating, the account has been restricted from matchmaking."

Reactions: Blitz
Yesterday I got a ban, but didn't used hake since 1 week and it didn't resubscribed, send ticket to steam and this is what I received.

"It appears your account has been running tools that provide a significant advantage over what a normal, unassisted user could achieve. Because this is considered cheating, the account has been restricted from matchmaking."
did u have multipile acounts?
humanizer on or off?

what scripts are you using

Received this from steam:
"We've adjusted the duration of this restriction. Note that it will be very important you take the time to thoroughly assess the PC you play from and locate/remove any such programs that could be enabling your account with an unfair competitive advantage over other users. "

Well, I will consider using hake again only after updates, this was very close to get my account banned permanent, i happy that I have the power to convince them at least. And I have 2 day's left of the ban so I can do the "clean up"

EDIT: i hope there will be compensation as I just resubscribed and I don't want to lose day's. Keep the sub on cause I want to have access to updates. Thank you

Reactions: avelino