Arc warden

Dec 4, 2020
I really just want to ask about arc warden it's safe to use ?
Like clone auto combo not like auto silen or any obivious

If it's safe maybe can i paid by paypal ?

You can pay with PayPal.

There is a risk of BAN, but... I’ve been playing arc warden with hake for over 150 games on ranked matches and nothing happened.. not even abusive reports. my conduct summary has been clean of abuse reports , I’ve upped my MMR from 8.9k to 9.4K only using arc warden.. pretty good script - I recommend to use FAIO’s AIO once you purchase!

i played few games with the faio arc warden script and i checked the replays afterwards. it looks very very suspicious, especially now with overwatch in dota

Reactions: WAVE NOIR
Guys if anyone , still play Arc after new Update, he/she should pls dont post at any moment "get banned" thanks!

I haven't played him since overwatch, but I used to use the auto push function and I had no problems. Don't know now if it's still an issue or not.

Guys do you use Humanizer on or off ? I just want to use camerahack which i cant use if humanizer is enabled is it safe to use camera hack or after the overwatch came into dota should i stop doing it ?

Guys do you use Humanizer on or off ? I just want to use camerahack which i cant use if humanizer is enabled is it safe to use camera hack or after the overwatch came into dota should i stop doing it ?
i have 3440*1440 and zoom out with Humanizer ON!
Have last week play on 2 accounts, same heros same picks and acc with Humanizer OFF get banned till 2038.