can we party with this hack

May 19, 2016
This hack pretty much only works when i search as soon as dota starts. Has anyone tried joining your friends and does it show the vac error thing when you join a party and they take too long to find a match?

This hack pretty much only works when i search as soon as dota starts. Has anyone tried joining your friends and does it show the vac error thing when you join a party and they take too long to find a match?
are you using t he dota 2 hack from here? how is it going ?

when ur in a party and it happens, anyone who press the search button in the party will see the vac msg

when ur in a party and it happens, anyone who press the search button in the party will see the vac msg
Just kill all steam and dota 2 process and restart it again.

Just kill all steam and dota 2 process and restart it again.
i have no problem finding a match as soon as i search asap. but when i play with friends, it generally takes more than a few minutes to sort shit out and this causes the vac error masg. but all good as i mostly play solo

i have no problem finding a match as soon as i search asap. but when i play with friends, it generally takes more than a few minutes to sort shit out and this causes the vac error masg. but all good as i mostly play solo
I've no problems when i play in a party or solo. Probably it's mmr problems ?

when you start the game instantly start/stop queuing. This should stop the message from appearing.