SEA WHATSAPP GROUP

Mar 2, 2018
How about we make whatsapp group for SEA server. Gonna be usefull for battlecup and push rank together. :D

If you guys agree i will make it happen. Or someone already have that group, let me join.

Thankyou !

Reactions: kingofpain
Guys, let's keep this thread SEA only. Please don't hijack this. Keep it clean.If you want to create other groups, please make new threads. I am still interested with this. PM me. We can try playing together.

Guys, let's keep this thread SEA only. Please don't hijack this. Keep it clean.If you want to create other groups, please make new threads. I am still interested with this. PM me. We can try playing together.

Based on foo's reply , i still waiting for this forum making chat feature sir. How about you sir? We waiting or direct making some new group? @kingofpain

Based on foo's reply , i still waiting for this forum making chat feature sir. How about you sir? We waiting or direct making some new group? @kingofpain
There is no problem with waiting for foo's suggestion. But the big question is when? Will it have the group feature that we are aiming for? So regardless if that feature is implemented or not, it wouldn't hurt to start a whatsapp group for SEA players. That way we can coordinate and rank up together. I am always ready. We can start if you are interested. You can create the group and we can slowly increase the number. I am sure there are lots of SEA players here.

Ok. I am going to start this group up. For those who are interested, PM me your whatsapp number. We can try playing some matches on Friday of this week? I am free on most weekends starting Friday til Sunday.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: No toxic players please. I am all about winning. I can play any role. FYI. :)