Serious message to the staff!!

Jun 10, 2022
Allright, i am hack maker myself. When i play a game, i always make a hack for that game and i never use someone else's hack. I bought this software for 1 week just to test it.(cuz i was having a hard time hacking dota2) I don't enjoy playing with the hack honestly, i enjoy watching it run!!! I can feel the hard work behind this hack as it runs on my system. That's just the closest thing there is to a maphack for dota2. This program deserves a TOP place in a museum of hacks. The code behind this program is legendary, and the price is so cheap - totally worth it. 8$ per month is nothing. Not to mention that you have post about supporting re-selling for people who can't afford the program, which is ridiculously CHEAP.

And to people who hate "cheaters". Cheating is just another form of playing the game. First you learn to use your keyboard so you can play better, then you learn the heroes one by one so you can play better, then you learn different builds so you can play better, and finally you learn how to manipulate the computer's memory in order to play better - which is the final phase of being a pro. So, as you see cheating is just another form of playing the game, the final phase.

I want to tell the person/people who made this hack that they totally deserve their money. Thank you for this beautiful piece of software. You are a Legend.

Allright, i am hack maker myself. When i play a game, i always make a hack for that game and i never use someone else's hack. I bought this software for 1 week just to test it.(cuz i was having a hard time hacking dota2) I don't enjoy playing with the hack honestly, i enjoy watching it run!!! I can feel the hard work behind this hack as it runs on my system. That's just the closest thing there is to a maphack for dota2. This program deserves a TOP place in a museum of hacks. The code behind this program is legendary, and the price is so cheap - totally worth it. 8$ per month is nothing. Not to mention that you have post about supporting re-selling for people who can't afford the program, which is ridiculously CHEAP.

And to people who hate "cheaters". Cheating is just another form of playing the game. First you learn to use your keyboard so you can play better, then you learn the heroes one by one so you can play better, then you learn different builds so you can play better, and finally you learn how to manipulate the computer's memory in order to play better - which is the final phase of being a pro. So, as you see cheating is just another form of playing the game, the final phase.

I want to tell the person/people who made this hack that they totally deserve their money. Thank you for this beautiful piece of software. You are a Legend.
They most important parts are
1. the devs listen to customers.
2. they created API for scripting, which enables the whole new world for more coders to involve in the community and improve the features. Hake used to be only a few useful functions like Visible by enemy, but now look at how many useful script being introduced by community coders.

Definitely a lot of work, still remember one time we investigate and share information together to get match making script working after it was first patched by Valve. Nothing can be achieved without the cooperation from the staffs. @kawaii @stephanie
The scripting system is just fantastic to work with and keeps getting updated. It allows me to hack quite a few arcade games in dota and it is a lot of fun!

They most important parts are
1. the devs listen to customers.
2. they created API for scripting, which enables the whole new world for more coders to involve in the community and improve the features. Hake used to be only a few useful functions like Visible by enemy, but now look at how many useful script being introduced by community coders.

Definitely a lot of work, still remember one time we investigate and share information together to get match making script working after it was first patched by Valve. Nothing can be achieved without the cooperation from the staffs. @kawaii @stephanie
The scripting system is just fantastic to work with and keeps getting updated. It allows me to hack quite a few arcade games in dota and it is a lot of fun!
you single?