Dota 2 Honest testimonial

Aug 31, 2017
Hello everyone. Finally got around to writing at least something pleasant to the project, which is associated with a lot of my good memories and experiences.
I've been Hake user for a long time and just want to express my opinion. Even after a huge amount of time after the release, a huge number of updates, the appearance of competitors and other problems, Hake is still remains the best choice for a safe game.
I have experience using all the Dota cheats that exist but I always came back here after a certain period of time.Probably at the moment the main competitors are in many ways superior to Hake, but they stay behind in the most important thing - security and huge amount of useful scripts. (FAIO, SKS, ability and etc.). It's kinda fun that updates always come out in Hake first, then other cheat providers look at what has changed and simply repeat, without developing anything with their own mind and their own efforts. They just copy what is done here. It's a big sign who's the boss on the market. Yeah, this boss may be tired of the monotonous work and time spent here, but he is still the best.
I'm very sad to see that such a wonderful project has a minimal amount of advertising and PR. Because of this, other providers have much more users and popularity.
It looks like the Hake best days are over, but it will always live as long as we use it and script developers continue to release regular updates. (FAIO, please comeback, we need u bro). Much less frequently than before but it is what it is. I want to believe that everything will change somehow. I believe in the best and stay with Hake as long as it's alive. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
For me hake has been there for 10 years and the community and staffs are always active and responsive. This is the most important.
Besides that, hake provides flexibility that scripters can achieve their own goals and features with the maximum possibility.
Thanks for @stephanie and @kawaii

Bro, honestly as much as you guy’s don’t want to pay for scripts, we need people like faio coming back, maybe give him a good cut of the sales?!? Or work something out to get him to comeback, i use to use faio hakeme over the other clients alot, until he left…

Reactions: Nerif and 940666532
@foo0oo is the one true king of all Dota 2 Scripts.

There is no Hake without him :)
It's already an achievement that he managed to stay active that long.

I'm even surprised he still does it. If someone paid that man for his time, he could do wonders.

Let Faio rest and mind his own business. He did a good job and we played for a long time. After all, he doesn't owe anyone anything. If the FAIO script disappears, there is nothing to worry about. Sooner or later, an update will be released in Hake.me, and if not, then it means that it is necessary and there is no need to worry about the lost. There is always a way. Don't get discouraged, don't spam Faio in a PM on Discord and on the website. Let the man go about his life in peace. All the best!

Awww... FAIO is everyone's love. I hope FAIO read this thread to see that he has made his mark in this work where people will forever remember him.

Hello everyone. Finally got around to writing at least something pleasant to the project, which is associated with a lot of my good memories and experiences.
I've been Hake user for a long time and just want to express my opinion. Even after a huge amount of time after the release, a huge number of updates, the appearance of competitors and other problems, Hake is still remains the best choice for a safe game.
I have experience using all the Dota cheats that exist but I always came back here after a certain period of time.Probably at the moment the main competitors are in many ways superior to Hake, but they stay behind in the most important thing - security and huge amount of useful scripts. (FAIO, SKS, ability and etc.). It's kinda fun that updates always come out in Hake first, then other cheat providers look at what has changed and simply repeat, without developing anything with their own mind and their own efforts. They just copy what is done here. It's a big sign who's the boss on the market. Yeah, this boss may be tired of the monotonous work and time spent here, but he is still the best.
I'm very sad to see that such a wonderful project has a minimal amount of advertising and PR. Because of this, other providers have much more users and popularity.
It looks like the Hake best days are over, but it will always live as long as we use it and script developers continue to release regular updates. (FAIO, please comeback, we need u bro). Much less frequently than before but it is what it is. I want to believe that everything will change somehow. I believe in the best and stay with Hake as long as it's alive. Good luck to everyone.
FAIO好久没更新了

FoooOoo .... Steph... Kawaii. Look at the Community's love. I express the same. Proud to be a long term member here at Hake. Seeing all this support makes me smile.

ПОКА ЭТО НАКОНЕЦ ИСТЕК, ПОКА FOOO НЕ ВОЗВРАЩАЕТСЯ, ЧТОБЫ ПОДПИСАТЬСЯ НЕ ПЛАТИТ

Reactions: exptional