a few questions

Jul 26, 2019
1) What scripts are currently working ?
2) Wbe is working ?
3) Do any scripts for heroes work correctly ? (I'm not talking about faio, maybe there are other scripts for heroes?)
4) Why doesn’t the administration don't fix scripts etc.., because this software is their money (business) ?

ty for answers

2) Wbe is working ?
3) Do any scripts for heroes work correctly ? (I'm not talking about faio, maybe there are other scripts for heroes?)
4) Why doesn’t the administration don't fix scripts etc.., because this software is their money (business) ?

ty for answers
1. all hake natives are working fine, all awareness scripts are working fine.
Hero combos depending on what author you are talking about, they should be working most of them.

2. VBE is working to its maximum potential, currently it is not like the old vbe, you only get notified when you entered enemy vision

3. answered in 1
4. why do administration fix scripts from other authors? they don't own it. What you paid is just the hake itself you got free scripts as a gift. You can't take that for granted.

• Haha
Reactions: d34dfish
The hake orbwalker gets stuck, that's why we used the FAIO one, the hake one doesn't work well, do I investigate before saying that everything is fine? in hake as soon as I can record a video with the hake orbwalker I will show you that it is stuck they should fix it to say that everything is fine

The hake orbwalker gets stuck, that's why we used the FAIO one, the hake one doesn't work well, do I investigate before saying that everything is fine? in hake as soon as I can record a video with the hake orbwalker I will show you that it is stuck they should fix it to say that everything is fine
This might be caused by the Humanizer, I have done some testing as well.
Have let devs know, hope they can fix it.

2) Wbe is working ?

ty for answers
Map hack doesn't work