Asian cheaters

May 14, 2018
Anyone here those who play rank games in asian server? Drop your id lets play toghter... Don't mind my english not good

[QUOTE = "vnet01, publicación: 108769, miembro: 7354"]
kuyyy 857266284
[/CITAR]
t envie solicitud add para jugar ranked

dude that's why I haven't add anyone because I have no cheat right now... I will add after 3 to 4 days.
i will highly recommend u to play with a 5er stack that knows that ur cheating nd is fine with it ( hard enough to find tbh most of the community are total pussbois who expected it?lul ) instead of grouping up with even more cheaters that will only result in a youtube video nd a ban as result
stay undercover nd hold on to ur 10k behaviour if u wanna hold on to ur acc / items

i will highly recommend u to play with a 5er stack that knows that ur cheating nd is fine with it ( hard enough to find tbh most of the community are total pussbois who expected it?lul ) instead of grouping up with even more cheaters that will only result in a youtube video nd a ban as result
stay undercover nd hold on to ur 10k behaviour if u wanna hold on to ur acc / items
So playing alone and use safe mode only for wins? Is it safe If I play on my main account?