Subscriber
Jan 20, 2018
here i share my config that i always use since 2017 and mixed with EGC
the config already updated with the newest foo script and the others
feel free to download it, you can download it in the tag comment video

here the simple tutorial
dsd.pngtutor.png

1. download the file you have 2 option to download full or config only
2. if you pick full download, follow instructions inside and if you choose only config just copy the config to the "config" folder where you`re installed hake ( pick "config tes baru")
3. in game from menu config you`ll see the file that you just download then click the file and load it.
4. ready to playing the game[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
just mute if you distrubed my voice, all you need the file download in the description at all. ty for advance

1 year & still counting.. using hake for rank.. here the good news.. i never got ban.. now my rank is ancient 4. Thx hake for make my dota so much fun cheat

Thank you for being such great person. I really appreciate everything that you do making good config. Suitable with hake.me

The config is good for base configuration. You still have to use your brain to play it properly. Nice config overall, I always wait for the config update. Thanks!

Last edited:
Tanpa hake.me saya tidak bisa bermain dota 2. Terimakasih hake.me telah membantu saya dalam bermain dota 2

I have subscribed to hake since 2018. Previously I bought directly via visa/mastercard and then I met a @Penjualhakeindo I turned to him to buy because the price was cheaper than mastercard because we are both from the same country. The way he sells hake is very professional, he will help you until it can be used even he is willing to remotely your pc. The config above is very easy for new subs hakes, because you don't need any config, you just have to be willing to learn it. cheers 🍻

• Thinking
Reactions: tGodSama and 4ll3n
Your config help me a lot to understand many things since the 1st time I'm using hake... But could u please make it easier to download ur config? I tried several times n it stucks on step 1...

this the best config ever, very helpfull for new user who dont understand how to setting hake. thanks sirrr