Buy without PayPal. 中文版 + 支持支付宝 [Cards, BTC, SKINS, Alipay, UnionPay, etc]

Is the program bound to only one computer? Can I unbind it?
It's bound only daily - they said it's HWID locked but resets every day...

"Only one computer is allowed to use our software. Hardware ID resets once per day."
Info from here: https://hake.me/forums/threads/dota-2-reborn-hack.6/ (near the bottom)

Edit: Actually, reading that might be confusing - they say only one computer, but that HWID resets once per day. So maybe you can only use it on one computer per license, but if you change something like your hardware it's fine? Might need some clarification @stephanie

Still working in dec 22 2020? i want to buy 6 months sub using steam skins.
Yes, but the new patch brought some big changes and the FAIO script (which is the combo scripts) still needs some tweaking by it's creator. However, as ivan2301 said, everything works and even with tweaking needed, everything (sic) works great. I was hesitant too at first, moving from ensage, but it works really well.

Yes, but the new patch brought some big changes and the FAIO script (which is the combo scripts) still needs some tweaking by it's creator. However, as ivan2301 said, everything works and even with tweaking needed, everything (sic) works great. I was hesitant too at first, moving from ensage, but it works really well.
Does it has auto last hit , auto harras enemy in lane, auto creep aggro ,creep block, auto armlet while farming, auto rune pickup etc?

在这里1个月,3个月和6个月可享受20%的折扣,与paypal一样!新年快乐! 你好,我又买了,但是问题出现了,我不能升级,因为我明年5月才到期。这个令牌时间无限的吗?

@ivan2301 Eu não posso fazer o pagamento no cartão de crédito, eu sou da América do Sul, você pode me ajudar, e você está ansioso para voltar PayPal?