Buy without PayPal. 中文版 + 支持支付宝 [Cards, BTC, SKINS, Alipay, UnionPay, etc]

I am an old customer and I try to renew the subscription in the morning using the mastercard bank card but it doesn't work. I have enough funds, the information is correct but it shows me an error. I contacted PayU and they told me that the problem was with the seller.
I have no other method of payment. How can we solve this problem? I really need this software today.

This is the message from PayU:
Hello!

We regret to inform you that acquirers and merchants may have a limits on payments, nevertheless, we cannot disclose this information since it's not open.
Unfortunately PayU cannot affect this payment settings nor change it.

This is not a decline from your bank, it is a decline from the processing bank, who supports the seller.

Please, find this message well. And please, try to make new purchase later or tomorrow. You are also welcomed to use any other payment method presented on the seller page.

PLEASE FIND ME A SOLUTION, I RLY NEED TO RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION TODAY!

I am an old customer and I try to renew the subscription in the morning using the mastercard bank card but it doesn't work. I have enough funds, the information is correct but it shows me an error. I contacted PayU and they told me that the problem was with the seller.
I have no other method of payment. How can we solve this problem? I really need this software today.

This is the message from PayU:
Hello!

We regret to inform you that acquirers and merchants may have a limits on payments, nevertheless, we cannot disclose this information since it's not open.
Unfortunately PayU cannot affect this payment settings nor change it.

This is not a decline from your bank, it is a decline from the processing bank, who supports the seller.

Please, find this message well. And please, try to make new purchase later or tomorrow. You are also welcomed to use any other payment method presented on the seller page.

PLEASE FIND ME A SOLUTION, I RLY NEED TO RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION TODAY!
Yes, it's problem of payment gateway. They should fix it soon

It says this when I try to pay

At the moment we are experiencing difficulties with making payments with bank cards issued outside the Russian Federation. The term for the resumption of card processing in the usual mode: 02/07/2021 or earlier. Sorry for the inconvenience!

@ivan2301 Steam Skinpay through skin.cash is offering very low prices.
For example, for "Exalted Feast of Abscession" its offering approx 9$ while its steam market price is 22.5 $.
is there any other more fair steam skin pay method?

I am trying to buy since Thursday but payment failing every time. plz include Google pay bro. its really hard to buy from other countries.
@ivan2301 @frog @stephanie plz guys do something. I am from India and I am not able to buy it anymore. earlier debit card system was working (bought 2 months ago using it) but its not working for me now.
Plz Add Google Pay and Paytm as payment methods.

check this from steam. it allows Paytm wallet (prepaid wallet (Domestic)) .

1613990700881.png

Last edited: