coming back to hake

Sep 6, 2017
I've stopped using hake after my 6 month sub expired. Got bored with quarantine and on the process of buying a month sub now. Hope it's still good like before or better!

I've stopped using hake after my 6 month sub expired. Got bored with quarantine and on the process of buying a month sub now. Hope it's still good like before or better!
now is the best

So, there is nothing to worry about if i play on my main account?
When you Cheat you always are in danger of a Ban, thats the Game. But yes with Humanizer it seem to be really Safe at the Moment again. (im safe for around 7-8 Months without Ban .)

And Hake is the only cheat left on the market. Ensage is Dead ( i can only sugesst you refund everything on Ensage as long you can with paypal ) and the other like minoricopy or umbrellacopy are ban in Days.

@stephanie @kawaii maybe time to raise hake sub? xD since your the only cheat left

I haven't been playing for almost a year and there was a huge banwave right after i stopped playing. I'm thinking of starting again, but since i've got shitload of skins on my account, don't wanna get banned for sure.

I have some Accounts from 2014 on them i always cheated and they still up i still play them today :D
Sometimes you need just Luck with Banwaves

yea but if you really love that skins ( and you cant trade that ) maybe only use safemode on that account, or play with the fire ;)
Sooner or later we will be detected again for some shit, maybe just a short time like the past but enough to loose a account if you play in that time.

I'm gonna say this. I use my main account ever since I use hake, I don't have any smurf account as my time to play dota is limited :(

never got banned.