courier maphack

Apr 3, 2018
can we have a function of courier maphack? (which can see the courier on the map all the time) did we have this function before?

For whatever reason, the servers were sending the couriers position to every player, which made the courier map hack possible. Valve patched this this exploit, so it's no longer possible.

can we have a function of courier maphack? (which can see the courier on the map all the time) did we have this function before?
The closest thing you will get to it is using Kos' ShowMeMore script. His script shows what items are purchased and placed on the courier and when it leaves their fountain and who it is delivering the items to. You can then use this to cut off its transfer route and snipe courier. I do it all the time. If they micro the courier once they see you in its path, then not much you can do. But that would happen even with a strict courier maphack script anyway, so no difference really. I'd recommend that though.

Reactions: cheating4life
The closest thing you will get to it is using Kos' ShowMeMore script. His script shows what items are purchased and placed on the courier and when it leaves their fountain and who it is delivering the items to. You can then use this to cut off its transfer route and snipe courier. I do it all the time. If they micro the courier once they see you in its path, then not much you can do. But that would happen even with a strict courier maphack script anyway, so no difference really. I'd recommend that though.
thank you. where to download the script? is it safe?