Error payment

muunzt

Subscriber
Jul 21, 2017
Its paid but i cant still get the access, any solution ?
1686338836436.png

Last edited:
If you bought directly from us, I can only assume Paypal is withholding payment so they can manually review it. If that's the case, @stephanie will probably give you a temporary sub until the payment goes through.

If you bought through a seller, they most likely e-mailed a subscription token to you.

If you bought directly from us, I can only assume Paypal is withholding payment so they can manually review it. If that's the case, @stephanie will probably give you a temporary sub until the payment goes through.

If you bought through a seller, they most likely e-mailed a subscription token to you.
i bought from hake

I'm not seeing any kind of payment from you. I don't see a valid transaction ID in that image. If you have the transaction ID from the PayPal email itself, I can check.

I'm not seeing any kind of payment from you. I don't see a valid transaction ID in that image. If you have the transaction ID from the PayPal email itself, I can check.
got problem from the bank itself, even on my paypal i cant see the history, sorry