Hack providers

Jan 25, 2016
Out of curiosity , are there only two dota 2 hack providers?

Well hake is one.
The second one is that public one. Are there anymore out there? just out of curosity.

only hake and ensage that offer some real "cheats"
there are some big cheat providers that offer hooks for dota,,, but u cant compare them to cheats like this one. they only have features like zoomhack and overlaystuff like HPbars for towers /Manabars for heroes and stuff
DOTA2003.jpg

Error is correct, but some of them are hiding from cyberworld, they just use it for personal use only.

Actually one of my friends in China definitely has a private hack that provides the features of ensage, but he won't share (understandably). He says in China there are established programmes that semi-pro teams run.

He sent me pictures about 3-4 months back (before 7.00) and it looked very similar to ensage v1.

Actually one of my friends in China definitely has a private hack that provides the features of ensage, but he won't share (understandably). He says in China there are established programmes that semi-pro teams run.

He sent me pictures about 3-4 months back (before 7.00) and it looked very similar to ensage v1.
So the Pro Players from china using hack ?

Last edited:
So the Pro Players from china using hack ?
No, I said semi-pro. Like in EU/NA, there are many local/'smaller' tournaments for teams and players who haven't hit the big time yet.

I don't know about pro players, my friend isn't a pro. His team is a local team.

No, I said semi-pro. Like in EU/NA, there are many local/'smaller' tournaments for teams and players who haven't hit the big time yet.

I don't know about pro players, my friend isn't a pro. His team is a local team.
So they use it for increasing mmr/skill ? Coz in tournament they can't used it right.?

So they use it for increasing mmr/skill ? Coz in tournament they can't used it right.?
Yep, he uses it for public/private games - pretty much anything where lots of people won't look at replays.

And it's not evident hacks like the techies script, or insta blink away etc - it's smaller things which apparently he can 'humanise' to avoid suspicion. Though I don't know what all it has now.