HAKE Status

Jan 15, 2021
Hello good day!
Im planning to renew my subscription but can i ask if hake still operational? escially FAIO scripts

Thanks

honestly all scripter on hake is now vacum
and still not updated script since update 7.33
and the script are outdated
i wont trying to incite you to not renew your subscription
but in this situation you can think not twice but 100000 times to renew your subscription

Hello good day!
Im planning to renew my subscription but can i ask if hake still operational? escially FAIO scripts

Thanks
You know, not long ago, I would say that you can renew your subscription and play. But I can't Play with Hack at all for the last 2 days. I got 2 broken games that I could not return to within 20 minutes and a total of 4 low priority games. I wanted to start playing them today, but I can't do it because Hake DotA crashes again and won't start. I do not know what to do. There is no information, everyone is silent, I don’t know. It seems that everything is slipping to the fact that hake is now becoming unplayable.

The question is why do you rely on FAIO so much.
For me I use FAIO but I am still fine not using it. The most important features come from the hake itself, the visions
New engage? no, because hake has always been updating and all native features are working fine.
You can't rely on community scripts that much, because they are all free. Hake does not charge you for FAIO or anything. It is not their responsibility.

For me I use FAIO but I am still fine not using it. The most important features come from the hake itself, the visions
New engage? no, because hake has always been updating and all native features are working fine.
You can't rely on community scripts that much, because they are all free. Hake does not charge you for FAIO or anything. It is not their responsibility.
I've turned off all scripts except the core Hake.lua stuff. its definitely better but i still get random screen freeze and lag.

Running on AMD (could this be the cause) - also tried in CSGO with the minimal settings, that also crashed me out.

I've turned off all scripts except the core Hake.lua stuff. its definitely better but i still get random screen freeze and lag.

Running on AMD (could this be the cause) - also tried in CSGO with the minimal settings, that also crashed me out.
I have mini stun at the first game if I move the hero the first time, after that I am fine and did not see any issue.
I do met some crashes if I leave the client open for a long time ( no matter if I played games or not)

For your issue, try update the GPU driver, I met issue once and it got fixed.
Since you are seeing issue in CSGo too it might be some issue with source engine with hake, not sure if it is AMD related.
Btw mine is AMD CPU too but it is fine. Are you saying you are using AMD GPU?

Or maybe backup your current hake folder, try downloading it again from fresh, and manually set up the minimal settings. See if it helps

Reactions: 10cardomaha
so in short HAKE is still operational? no issues at all? tnx

• Haha
Reactions: Techies
so in short HAKE is still operational? no issues at all? tnx
whatever you used before, except the change from Visible by Enemy, should be working from hake side.
For FAIO you need the update. but at least for me most of functions are fine.

im still not sold in subscribing. what is the alternative script for FIAO?
The core Hake scripts still work fine - MP regen abuse, auto tread switchers, like 60% of the heroes have auto ulti + combo still working. Awareness is all working though i have turned off the visible to enemy stuff - enemy wards placement and icons on minimap seem fine.

Auto disable also working fine but obviously that one is risky to use.

Alfred's single hero scripts like Rubick, Invoker, Arc are also working. There are also some other single hero user scripts that i am using like for axe, brewmaster etc.

FIAO definitely has some outdated heroes which is why there are some issues if you enable.

Same. I used to use FAIO before my account got banned for obvious scripting movements on the characters I was playing. This was a couple of years ago, before the recent banwave, which I was unaffected by because I've been happy with the base Hake.
So long as the core software keeps getting updates, I'm here.

Same. I used to use FAIO before my account got banned for obvious scripting movements on the characters I was playing. This was a couple of years ago, before the recent banwave, which I was unaffected by because I've been happy with the base Hake.
So long as the core software keeps getting updates, I'm here.
I have to say that FAIO is the least obvious regarding of being detected. It has the minimal order being issued and basically covered the cases to not be detected.
Plus, the last ban wave is actually due to the native hake feature Show hidden spells, it is not anything related to FAIO.

Hello good day!

Thanks
I want to help you make an informed decision. There are a lot of updates needed for FAIO, but it is still usable. It would help if you could list down the stuff that you need the most, if you do, then we can tell you if they're broken or not.
it's simply not feasible for us to list everything that's working and everything that's not.

I want to help you make an informed decision. There are a lot of updates needed for FAIO, but it is still usable. It would help if you could list down the stuff that you need the most, if you do, then we can tell you if they're broken or not.
it's simply not feasible for us to list everything that's working and everything that's not.
most support heroes, and especially invoker

can
I have to say that FAIO is the least obvious regarding of being detected. It has the minimal order being issued and basically covered the cases to not be detected.
Plus, the last ban wave is actually due to the native hake feature Show hidden spells, it is not anything related to FAIO.
can u recommend me something script coz i use most of the support heroes especially my invoker

hello guys do u know where i can find the script for wards? the one that i can see the wards of enemy?