Hello again

Praetorian

Subscriber
Jul 21, 2019
Hello everyone, long time no see! I haven't played dota 2 for quite long time, but i think i might return and of course i'm gonna need some automation software. Before i stopped playing dota 2 for a while, there was a huge banwave and i got lucky to not get banned. How is the game going now? Is hake.me working good now as it used to? Is it detectable?

it's safe, VAC in itself is a bad anti cheat so if there are detections they are server side mostly so if you enable "Safe mode" there's 0% chance to get banned unless they update VAC or someone sends their client and whatnot

Played with hake since the days of the dinosaurs, survived all the ban waves, and still alive! So you can buy a subscription and rush into battle to smash nubs! GO GO GO

Hey welcome back to hake, yes its safe again.

I got also hit by the Wave around 1 year ago.

Now me and Friends play on old Accounts for around 10 Months without Ban, and we really use all that stuff what can get you banned fast.
Just turn on Humanizer with correct Settings.

Hake is really good like no time before. It really is you will not regret the 7 Euro :)
The Humanizer works great.
FAIO is beast of a Script Collection. So much crazy shit added.

Ofc that can change at anytime but hake is the safest option you have if you wanna cheat in Dota 2.