Dota 2 Honest Review Using Hake From 2017 (Indonesian)

this is my experience using hake since 2017, my first account is xxx because something trouble finally changed to this.
At the first start of using this application it was very confusing to get the best settings, when playing I used the hero pudge and invoker because I felt this hero was interesting and there was no fooo script at the moment. Finally, after the Fooo script came out and now we knew it as FAIO, I finally started to try other heroes and it was really extraordinary, victory after victory was obtained very easily compared to playing manually.
year after year, finally this script has increased in number and many choices of heroes that can be played, I myself would like to thank @foo0oo who has contributed a lot to this forum, scripter and moderators who are always quick to update bugs when problems with Hake.
Finally, this is the result of a small sample that I can share with you, VINI VIDI VICI (I saw, I came, I conquered) no opponent can stop me from using HAKE. The best dota2 script ever.

NB: if you are stayed in indonesian country, im gladly to help you guys how to get best set up and advice to dominate the game ( you can yelling enemies u can feel like a king), we have big family in group whatsapp to share and playing with other members hake from indo ^_^.
Bro mau dong group WA nya