Buy without PayPal. 中文版 + 支持支付宝 [Cards, BTC, SKINS, Alipay, UnionPay, etc]

Chinese players are about to lose their subscriptions and cannot use Alipay subscriptions, please fix

i need download link program and test it for 1 game or games :) can you help me ? and can i use hake to use scripts like sky combos and Visage or Pudge ? or after i get baned you tell me its not safe you must use only HUID options :D

i need download link program and test it for 1 game or games :) can you help me ? and can i use hake to use scripts like sky combos and Visage or Pudge ? or after i get baned you tell me its not safe you must use only HUID options :D
You should buy 1 day subscription for tests. It's absolutely safe to use, just don't tun off humanizer.

Reactions: wold98
Not any free method to test ? and its realy need to i change mac address ? where is download link ? what i must do to make my system safe to use it and start new smurf account

Not any free method to test ? and its realy need to i change mac address ? where is download link ? what i must do to make my system safe to use it and start new smurf account
Hake don't have any free possibles to test, anyway 1 day or week cheap af. I'm personally don't know about mac address etc coz i never banned with hake.

hey bro i just need to clarify a small discussion bro:
bro on every other payment its just 3.15$ bro,
but i purchased using BTC and right now the current price for 3.15$ is 0.00044 BTC
but it charged me 0.00074619 BTC bro which is equivalent to 5.36$ bro
I didnt see the rates of BTC and verify bro why did this happen is this a problem on your end bro ?

View attachment 5913

View attachment 5914
Some payment methods can take extra fees, thx for info, i look into it and choose another payment gateway for BTC payments, i'm have idea already.

Upd.
- Added additional links with other payment gateway for cryptopayments without fees
- Added support of ETH and LTC
ehnU1jV.png

Hey, hope you are doing good, I wanted to buy hake with crypto but your charging 0.63mBtc = 6.18$ for 1 week, could you update it ?

EDIT : Apparantly 1 week sub and crypto are two different links, Please remove crypto from the 1 week sub one its charging 6$ for 3$, as new users might get confused, The crypto link is working though, Thanks

Last edited: