is the ban issue solved?

Nov 18, 2018
I am an ensage user and 3 accs were banned. Ensage supports said I have to disable zoomhack. While some1 else told me that hake is now safe to use including zoomhack, is thattrue?

So far that i know, that's true.
Hake really put some work on Humanizer feature. thats why. we can try.
but if u still scared, then dont try this at home 😄😁

I came to the conclusion that the ban is for the camera hack. I was banned 2 accounts using the camera hack. And a third account that the use without camera hack, there is still perfect.

I came to the conclusion that the ban is for the camera hack. I was banned 2 accounts using the camera hack. And a third account that the use without camera hack, there is still perfect.
you are wrong .....t I have been using 3rd account without hake but with camera hack using some tweak in DLL file. But I am not banned yet....I do not think it is because of Camera hack....It is only because of the login you are doing from third party....then you use their camera hack or not, it does not matter

you are wrong .....t I have been using 3rd account without hake but with camera hack using some tweak in DLL file. But I am not banned yet....I do not think it is because of Camera hack....It is only because of the login you are doing from third party....then you use their camera hack or not, it does not matter
It was a side effect of this feature being enabled in combination with automated unit orders (Humanizer only). We can't give away too much information here, but we believe we identified the main cause of the issue when we released our update on the 22nd of October.

It was a side effect of this feature being enabled in combination with automated unit orders (Humanizer only). We can't give away too much information here, but we believe we identified the main cause of the issue when we released our update on the 22nd of October.
use scripts outside the camera, is it safe? e.g. ARC push, Techies auto detonate .....