Logitech g203

kraneqqq

Scripter
Subscriber
Sep 3, 2018
Romania
github.com
So i had this bad boy for quite a while, and now it suddenly started to double click whenever i click only once, it's not everytime its just some times.
I looked on google for solutions and stuff but lemme tell you something
i encoutered this problem 1 month and something ago when i was coding stuff i couldn't select text properly, then fast forward 2 weeks i installed linux which i usually do when stuff goes bad and i want to relieve myself, and i found out that on linux it doesn't double click like it does on windows for some reason, so i reinstalled windows to test this theory and it turns out its true.
So i started to look for drivers aka downloading the logitech driver thing, and it didn't "discovered" my mouse which it instantly made me think this is a fake, so i sent it to them explaing stuff, they sad "nah its an original" and shiped it back, okay, so, what should i do :(

you can test on this website, if it shows red = double click faulty problem
I litterally had the problem with my 1st gen G903 today and found this.
If it's still within warranty you can phone Logitech and they will replace it for you, But you said you had it for a while so I don't know.

you can test on this website, if it shows red = double click faulty problem
I litterally had the problem with my 1st gen G903 today and found this.
If it's still within warranty you can phone Logitech and they will replace it for you, But you said you had it for a while so I don't know.
yuh it went red.. tho i expected it to. now the good part is that i can click once to double click anything so you gotta take your wins with your losses

probably im very late on this thread, but i have to say logitech mouses are shit. i had same with my g700 (little old but its fcking logitech) and succesfully fixed it few times (removed dust from clicking mechanism and later put a small fragment of black tape on this) but later i cannot fix it in any way...

after that i bought roccat kova (wanted to try something new) but after half year it had same issue as logitech. :D one month ago i bought genesis xenon 770 which is really cool... for now.

probably im very late on this thread, but i have to say logitech mouses are shit. i had same with my g700 (little old but its fcking logitech) and succesfully fixed it few times (removed dust from clicking mechanism and later put a small fragment of black tape on this) but later i cannot fix it in any way...

after that i bought roccat kova (wanted to try something new) but after half year it had same issue as logitech. :D one month ago i bought genesis xenon 770 which is really cool... for now.
i got a razer mouse deathradder or idk what's called it's like the cheapest one tho it's original so let's see how long this will hold

Using my legendary A4tech X7 BH550.. 10 years.
Who needs any other mouses? :D
I bought Logitech G502 before, but X7 is better.

• Wow
Reactions: kraneqqq