need lil updated on meepo script

No. Need absolutely new script
To be honest, I have thought about writing scripts for meepo, arc warden and ld. But even if I do take them on, it will be in order of priority. I have a completely different view of things, this is a new view. 90% of the scripts here do not need to be updated, they need to be completely rewritten

Reactions: mmo20 and WAVE NOIR
No. Need absolutely new script
To be honest, I have thought about writing scripts for meepo, arc warden and ld. But even if I do take them on, it will be in order of priority. I have a completely different view of things, this is a new view. 90% of the scripts here do not need to be updated, they need to be completely rewritten
I do scripts too , and I was wondering , when this updates can happen, should I change it on my own ..or just wait the devs do it ? don't know im kinda confused , other than that , invoker looks like is working fine , arc warden has minor bugs , and lone druid I haven't tested yet .. but anyway , starting to update major and complex heroes first is a nice Idea maybe, so people can spam them before thos simple ones .. still need an improvement about last hitting I guess and armlet of mordiggian too , just simple stuff , guys can even put the script on the chat gpt to fix it and make it better if they don't want to get annoyed with this sht .. plus do you know which heroes are good to play at the moment with hake ?

I do scripts too , and I was wondering , when this updates can happen, should I change it on my own ..or just wait the devs do it ? don't know im kinda confused , other than that , invoker looks like is working fine , arc warden has minor bugs , and lone druid I haven't tested yet .. but anyway , starting to update major and complex heroes first is a nice Idea maybe, so people can spam them before thos simple ones .. still need an improvement about last hitting I guess and armlet of mordiggian too , just simple stuff , guys can even put the script on the chat gpt to fix it and make it better if they don't want to get annoyed with this sht .. plus do you know which heroes are good to play at the moment with hake ?
What do developers have to do with it? It is the developers' job to keep their product in working order, which is what they do. There can be no questions or complaints about them. Scripters are responsible for the internal functionality. There is a human factor here, that scripters are not eternal. There are some problems with scripters, I will not disclose the reasons for the problems. I am not a supporter of necrophilia. If a scripter left and abandoned his work, please do not try to engage in necrophilia with his scripts. Dead means dead. There are no irreplaceable people and scripts. One left, another will appear who will do better. I adhere to this principle. I am ready to make global changes to hake, but more on that later. If, as you say, you are engaged in writing scripts, then it is best to create your own scripts that you need.
I can't answer your question about which heroes are the best, because I just don't play. All my time is spent on development.

开发人员要做什么?开发人员的工作是让他们的产品保持正常工作,这就是他们的工作。不能对他们提出任何质疑或抱怨。脚本编写者负责内部功能。这里有一个人为角色,即脚本编写者不是永恒的。脚本编写者存在一些问题,我无法透露问题的原因。我不支持恋尸癖。如果脚本编写者离开并放弃了他的工作,请不要尝试用他的脚本进行恋尸癖。死了就是死了。没有不可替代的其他剧本。一个离开,另一个会出现,他会做得更好。我坚持这个原则。我准备对哈克进行全球性更改,但稍后会详细介绍。如果正如您所说,您正在参与编写脚本的工作,那么最好编写您需要的自己的脚本。
我无法回答你关于哪些英雄最好的问题,因为我根本不玩。我所有的时间都花在开发上。
最近买了4个软件,感觉HAKE的脚本太老了,需要换个脚本, 神圣的 另外两个脚本好用,希望可以做得更好。1728918311960.png

最近买了4个软件,感觉HAKE的脚本太老了,需要换个脚本, 神圣的 另外两个脚本好用,希望可以做得更好。View attachment 12408
Yesterday I checked uc v2 bcs was given a promo for 2 days. It was wooden crap, and it remains so. On the positive side, I can note that they had excellent optimization. Surprisingly, the fps loss was 0. When with hake there is a loss of 20-30 frames in mass fights. It's not that I clogged the software with my scripts, the situation is the same on a clean client

昨天我检查了uc v2 bcs的促销活动,强制2天。它简直是垃圾,现在仍然如此。积极的一面是,我可以注意到他们进行了出色的优化。令人惊讶的是,fps损失为0 。使用无须鳕时,大规模战斗中会损失20-30帧。这不是因为我的脚本填充了软件,在干净的客户端上情况也一样
YS !Can you fix the deadlock script, brother? Currently there are not many skill combinations for the deadlock game cheats.