Question to the developers

Sep 26, 2015
Hey. Question to the developers. Where to start programming and what is the best way to start your path in this profession? I am mostly interested in the issue of employment, as soon I am starting an independent life.

learn c++ either by youtube or by buying books, also what kind of programming u wanna do since coding cheats is complex since u need to have reverse engneering skills aswell as knowledge of how a anti cheat works nd how to bypass it
if u wanna program hacks u have to at least take 1-3 years not something to learn over night

learn c++ either by youtube or by buying books, also what kind of programming u wanna do since coding cheats is complex since u need to have reverse engneering skills aswell as knowledge of how a anti cheat works nd how to bypass it
if u wanna program hacks u have to at least take 1-3 years not something to learn over night

I understand that very well. I have a year.

I understand that very well. I have a year.
Requires more than a year to learn c++, x86 asm, and x64 asm. Anyone who says you can rely on the pseudo code generated by ida or other tools is lazy and wrong.