Request Discounts for countries under sanctions

Apr 14, 2020
I have not charged my account for about 3 months because you do not apply any discount for countries that have problems with global payments. When I pay $ 8, local brokers charge me $ 2 extra. Please, please discount for countries that have problems with sanctions. (You will no doubt find out from the IP)
@stephanie you are the best 😎 let we play more fun

dude this is a 8€ cheat / month and you crying about 2$ fee check games like valorant u pay 300$ monthly

dude this is a 8€ cheat / month and you crying about 2$ fee check games like valorant u pay 300$ monthly
I did not cry, I just want a balance between the countries with sanctions and so on.
First, it is difficult to convert money into dollars in countries with sanctions.
Second: I have been out of work for about 7 months because of Corona and I have no income.

And finally, if you think $ 8 is too little money, you can top up my account. Big Rich Boy

I did not cry, I just want a balance between the countries with sanctions and so on.
First, it is difficult to convert money into dollars in countries with sanctions.
Second: I have been out of work for about 7 months because of Corona and I have no income.

And finally, if you think $ 8 is too little money, you can top up my account. Big Rich Boy
If youre having financial problem then buying cheats should not be your priority.