What is the probability of being banned because of a hake?

Apr 22, 2020
What is the probability of being banned because of a hake? And how to reduce the likelihood of a ban?

High nowadays, got 3 accounts banned last month (play for 3 years never got a ban) so something is out of place with some features that havent been flagged as risky

I get banned every 3 weeks, last ban yesterday.

I confess that before I played with anger, with everything I was entitled and available in the hake. But I'm tired of being banned and I'm playing with almost everything turned off.

I only leave on last hit with automatic mouse movement, and with orb walk, only FAIO. I no longer play with banned heroes. Even with all the precautions I'm trying to take, yesterday I got a banned account, and today I have to format my PC and run some HWID Spoofer software (I don't trust 100% what comes built in Hake).

I confess that before I played with anger, with everything I was entitled and available in the hake. But I'm tired of being banned and I'm playing with almost everything turned off.

I only leave on last hit with automatic mouse movement, and with orb walk, only FAIO. I no longer play with banned heroes. Even with all the precautions I'm trying to take, yesterday I got a banned account, and today I have to format my PC and run some HWID Spoofer software (I don't trust 100% what comes built in Hake).
betcha make a steam account without using a private browser from your house ip on the computer that gets banned, i mean valve's anticheat is pretty shit but at least use your brain

• Haha
Reactions: WAVE NOIR and 4ll3n
I'm not stupid on that level. I live in Brazil where the IP changes just by turning off the router (it's not a fixed IP), I create accounts through anonymous browsing using a virtual machine created on the spot just for that. My first login and start game is always using VPN... Anyway, I do everything necessary so that valve doesn't link my new account with a banned one.

I never had problems before with Ensage I dont have problems with hake aswell its normal if you go for crazy mmr streaks and hard grinds that you sometimes get banned in the last year or to be exact in these 9 months I had around 5 accs banned I do take care of IPs,TMAC adresses, and the inbuild spoof is very good but overwatch is overwatch hehe. Everybody that plays can always expect to get banned even with the smallest features thats why on your main use visual scripts on your Alts have fun, thats all the logic.

• Haha
Reactions: WAVE NOIR
depends on the age of account and type of scripts use. if you disable humanizer and rage skywrath and arc warden script. very high chance of bveing banned.

I never had problems before with Ensage I dont have problems with hake aswell its normal if you go for crazy mmr streaks and hard grinds that you sometimes get banned in the last year or to be exact in these 9 months I had around 5 accs banned I do take care of IPs,TMAC adresses, and the inbuild spoof is very good but overwatch is overwatch hehe. Everybody that plays can always expect to get banned even with the smallest features thats why on your main use visual scripts on your Alts have fun, thats all the logic.
So you raged on 5 accounts?

So you raged on 5 accounts?
I used a prebuilt config by a guy that was a good script maker here I dont want to advertise and he still does his project it was modified by me because I do play on my main only with visual scripts because its my first dota account aged 2011 on my alts I play a little bit more on the humanizer faster side but its still viewed as a replay very fluid but again after tons of MMR Abuse as I would say because I am a mid player and Batrider is meta currently it looks kinda spammy and fishy, some invo plays with the orbwalking are weird I cant say if you rise from I dunno archon 3 to divine 2 in couple of months because of the smurf pool you will get banned because you will have 60-80 percent winrate depending on your skill using scripts and understanding the game. Scripts make the game easier not easy thats the thing people dont get. Only if you rage then you expect a ban in a few months and thats a fact.
I raged on 1 account playing Arc with a good humanizer I must say it looks legit for a normal overwatcher for a guy that knows how the hero functions I must say with 1k legit games and around 1k hake.me games it is visible its not humanly possible to react to every situation with that precision.
On 1 account I raged RAGED like RAGED.
And on others its for my measure a total abuse ban that was hmm not that visible because it was alot of support games maybe marci spam cost me because it was a bit on the fast side but still okay maybe furion auto push like the auto lane push mechanic was a bit off but still thats all done by shift queueing orders so its not that bad I dunno about those accounts tbh. But again I can share accounts and even match IDs in which I think it was ban reasonable.
I am not usualy a forum poster but I am a long long user of scripts because the scripting scene is so diverse and interesting for dota.
Enjoy the day.

UID issue

Pretty much impossible to get banned if you only use awareness and scripts that doesn't automatically move your cursor to target.