ban issue in hake already fix?

Apr 19, 2018
hallo my sub alrd gone,, want to renew my sub.. before that want to ask about last ban wave in hake..
this ban issue already got fix or not yet?
anyone can tell me this ban wave because we use hake or not?
thanks for help guys :D

I would like to renew the subscription, but can anyone tell me if the hakeme is still broken? I lost two out of three accounts, I don't want to risk losing another one so fast.

I would like to renew the subscription, but can anyone tell me if the hakeme is still broken? I lost two out of three accounts, I don't want to risk losing another one so fast.
We will be releasing an update soon. In the meantime users are encouraged to use the Safe Mode option or at least be a bit more conservative with what automation features they enable. When we release our update I'll probably create a notice that everyone can see letting users without a subscription know. So look out for that if you want to wait.

We will be releasing an update soon. In the meantime users are encouraged to use the Safe Mode option or at least be a bit more conservative with what automation features they enable. When we release our update I'll probably create a notice that everyone can see letting users without a subscription know. So look out for that if you want to wait.
thanks so much kawaii

SAFE MODE off all the time-24/7 and abusing the hack with Zues Nimbus Killsteal in dark zones and Ultimate, No ban. Use a fake account if in doubt there free to make.

so now that the new update is out.
does that mean we can use it with safe mode turned off?
like scripts and camera hack and other stuff