Dota 2 Thanks HAKE! This cured my depression due to Dota 2.

Im only using the awareness so I'll get the advantage. Huehue
If you are only using awareness, just keep up with it. You will never get banned.
If you move to using script, there is a chance to get banned someday..

If you are only using awareness, just keep up with it. You will never get banned.
If you move to using script, there is a chance to get banned someday..
damn u really trust hakes reverse engeneering skills, but since its VAC we are talking about ur probaly right LUL

This is what HAKE does to me.

HAKE = HAPPY PILL

HAKE = HIGHER CHANCES OF WINNING

HAKE = AHEAD OF OTHER PLAYERS

HAKE = GOOD COMMUNITY

HAKE = CHEAP in PRICE

1591927176039.png

Bro honestly i love being ahead of people, god I love it when I just know where they are like if they have vision of me, where they tp ohhh it makes me excited just thinking about it seriously i love just having the highest dewards in game as a carry honestly ohh god im losing space in my pants just thinking about this, my match history ohhhhhh babbby the amount of green makes me want to bust, i truly, truly truly love the advantage, truly ahhhhh.....

i'm having an issue the last 4-5 games i play with Hake around level 6 or 7 it disconnects and won't let me rejoin, after a minute it will say 'its safe to leave'. If i turn off hake it doesnt happen.

Bro honestly i love being ahead of people, god I love it when I just know where they are like if they have vision of me, where they tp ohhh it makes me excited just thinking about it seriously i love just having the highest dewards in game as a carry honestly ohh god im losing space in my pants just thinking about this, my match history ohhhhhh babbby the amount of green makes me want to bust, i truly, truly truly love the advantage, truly ahhhhh.....
Wait till you get to ancient bracket your depression will be back haha

Wait till you get to ancient bracket your depression will be back haha

Bro i went from 3200 to 4000 at ancient 2 rn legit lost like 6 games during the journey, this is honestly ohhh god im already busting again excuse me...