Some pre-sale questions

Jan 5, 2021
Hi, I'm thinking about getting 1 day sub and if it's good I'm buying 6months straight. But I have some questions:

- How is the detection on this? I know that you should expect a ban when cheating but just wondering if I should use it on my main steam account or not (detection history if possible)
- I come from a lol background so I was wondering if this has champ combos like the lol scripts? In lol you can combine combos with orbwalker and you'll be godly. If so is there a list of supported champs etc or does it support it all?

Thanks in advance

Hey! Welcome :)

- How is the detection on this? I know that you should expect a ban when cheating but just wondering if I should use it on my main steam account or not (detection history if possible)
From what I've heard and seen, Hake is the longest and oldest Dota 2 script hack with the least amount of detection/banwave hits. I was using Ensage for ~2 years and had around 4 accounts banned during that time. Didn't do anything crazy/stupid, but VAC picked up on the hack and banned. Been using Hake now for some time with no ban so far. Just make sure you enable the settings for safety: Humanizer On, Instant Mouse Movement Off, Auto Disable Off. There's also some scripts that look too sus and you can get manually reported/banned, just be careful of things you use and check the forum first for any replies/posts regarding these.

- I come from a lol background so I was wondering if this has champ combos like the lol scripts? In lol you can combine combos with orbwalker and you'll be godly. If so is there a list of supported champs etc or does it support it all?
Yes, there are combo scripts. foo0oo's FAIO (All in One) supports most heroes, and there's a few others you can download as extras . Once you buy Hake, you will get access to a new section called "User Scripts" which will have extra downloadable scripts as well. Since you have used scripts in LOL, most things should make sense to you, but don't hesitate to post a thread in the Help and Support section to get some people to reply and/or recommend scripts to you.

When I first started using Hake, I was a little overwhelmed as it wasn't as easy to set up as some script programs I used before (mainly Ensage). I also used a LOL script before, but found the game slow-paced compared to Dota 2, so ended up moving back to Dota 2. However, the community here is great; 1000% better than any other script community I've been a part of, so you will get help and more when needed.

I wouldn't recommend buying the 1 day sub to test Hake. It takes some time to set up and test features you might like, so you might feel a little overwhelmed like I did. The 1 week sub isn't much more expensive, and you'll get more time to test scripts and ask for settings/recommendations if you're not too sure where to start.

Finally; Have fun! It's a great program and there's A LOT of scripts to explore and a huge community to enjoy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ScareCrow
Hey! Welcome :)

From what I've heard and seen, Hake is the longest and oldest Dota 2 script hack with the least amount of detection/banwave hits. I was using Ensage for ~2 years and had around 4 accounts banned during that time. Didn't do anything crazy/stupid, but VAC picked up on the hack and banned. Been using Hake now for some time with no ban so far. Just make sure you enable the settings for safety: Humanizer On, Instant Mouse Movement Off, Auto Disable Off. There's also some scripts that look too sus and you can get manually reported/banned, just be careful of things you use and check the forum first for any replies/posts regarding these.

Yes, there are combo scripts. foo0oo's FAIO (All in One) supports most heroes, and there's a few others you can download as extras . Once you buy Hake, you will get access to a new section called "User Scripts" which will have extra downloadable scripts as well. Since you have used scripts in LOL, most things should make sense to you, but don't hesitate to post a thread in the Help and Support section to get some people to reply and/or recommend scripts to you.

When I first started using Hake, I was a little overwhelmed as it wasn't as easy to set up as some script programs I used before (mainly Ensage). I also used a LOL script before, but found the game slow-paced compared to Dota 2, so ended up moving back to Dota 2. However, the community here is great; 1000% better than any other script community I've been a part of, so you will get help and more when needed.

I wouldn't recommend buying the 1 day sub to test Hake. It takes some time to set up and test features you might like, so you might feel a little overwhelmed like I did. The 1 week sub isn't much more expensive, and you'll get more time to test scripts and ask for settings/recommendations if you're not too sure where to start.

Finally; Have fun! It's a great program and there's A LOT of scripts to explore and a huge community to enjoy :)

Oh yeah I'll give the 1 week sub a try then. It's easy to avoid manual bans I'm mainly worried* from vac side