How to use last hit , cri and deny

May 12, 2016
When i press or hold down the z,x,c button nothing happen or i did something wrong?
PS. first time use any suggestion?

Reactions: Trapit0
Assuming you injected the hack correctly, you just need to hold X down and right click an creep. Make sure auto attack is turned off in your Dota 2 settings, as it can mess the feature up.

Assuming you injected the hack correctly, you just need to hold X down and right click an creep. Make sure auto attack is turned off in your Dota 2 settings, as it can mess the feature up.

the other feature like auto stack , skill , zoomout work fine except the z,x,c So it inject correctly?

probably not.
the injectionproblem only fucks up animationcanceling stuff, which is the orbattackthingy and lasthit.

try using the betaclient, it mostly works flawless.

and make sure that the keys you use in the hack are not binded to something in dota itself.

i personally have unbinded L ingame, set the hack to use L as lasthit hotkey and then rebinded L to a special button on my mouse. just as a tip

probably not.
the injectionproblem only fucks up animationcanceling stuff, which is the orbattackthingy and lasthit.

try using the betaclient, it mostly works flawless.

and make sure that the keys you use in the hack are not binded to something in dota itself.

i personally have unbinded L ingame, set the hack to use L as lasthit hotkey and then rebinded L to a special button on my mouse. just as a tip

I set lasthit to LSHIFT and i think i already use the beta client because the loader said "Dota 2 Reborn beta"

if you get hwid issues, try putting the new loader in the folder where ur old one was located :)

hwidlock is very strict on this hack