asking about test period

just got a super old pc with ( i5 2nd gen + gt 540m ) and wanted to know if it will be playable using it with acceptable fps !

I tested all other cheats for dota. Hake is far better and much more complete than any other. You will not regret buying it.

I tested all other cheats for dota. Hake is far better and much more complete than any other. You will not regret buying it.
Wish the devs would give it a proper cleaning tho. Half the hacks do not even work anymore. Shouldnt be that hard to get rid of those. When you are knew it can be frustrating because you don't know if something is wrong on your end or if this hack got fixed by Valve.

Reactions: nesabt
Wish the devs would give it a proper cleaning tho. Half the hacks do not even work anymore. Shouldnt be that hard to get rid of those. When you are knew it can be frustrating because you don't know if something is wrong on your end or if this hack got fixed by Valve.
Yeah thats right if they would clean it up a little it would be much better for beginner users.

Есть ли тестовый период для тестирования программного обеспечения перед покупкой?
то что нет тестовой подписки - это грустно. есть читы которые очень сильно лагают. и пользователь врядли после тестового периода будет использовать их. короче разработчики забили хуй на тестовый период - это же головная боль, делать скрипты на тест новые коды ебать. не думаю что хак ми заботится о клиентах и поэтому у них мало пользователей и не растет их количество