Visible by enemy

tulo

Subscriber
Jul 18, 2019
Planning to to subscribe again after 5 months break, I only use awareness hacks and abuse the hell out of visible by enemy for easy dewarding. Is it still working? Any changes?

Yes, now you can no longer detect when the enemy is watching you all the time. Now it only notifies you when you enter their field of vision, but as an alert. You can't detect when you become invisible again. Instead, every time they stop seeing you but start observing you again, it triggers a few seconds of alert.

It's a shame because, for me, it was the best script hake provided. Nevertheless, the rest is still working fine and it's still worth it.

every time they stop seeing you but start observing you again, it triggers a few seconds of alert.
Does this mean it only alerts you when your hero is on their camera view? And it doesn't trigger when they only see you on wards from the minimap?

Yeah, it lets you know when they might see you, regardless of where the enemy's camera is. If you're visible to a hero, ward, creep, etc., it triggers an alert that they might see you. What I tried to explain is that it's not permanently active until you become invisible again. It just triggers as a signal that they see you, but you can't know when they stop seeing you.