Any script for Tinker?

Aug 6, 2016
I was willing to purchase a subscription but want to know if there is any combo script for tinker?
like 1 key auto combo and 1 key TP.

Also wanted to know if there is a maphack included too. As it does exists. Just donno if it is there in this your software.

I was willing to purchase a subscription but want to know if there is any combo script for tinker?

Also wanted to know if there is a maphack included too. As it does exists. Just donno if it is there in this your software.
Nope.

from memory map hack is server side and therefor not a thing... the hack isn't inside the server feeding the client info... it is more so automating processes... (that said i have no clue how the enemy vision on you thing works but its amazeballs...)
and hopefully tinker will be implemented soon.
its a great hack.. just the camera zoom hack is almost as valuable as maphack and give you a massive advantage as you dont have to constantly check your minimap to see if you about to get ganked etc.
it is 100% worth getting and i have raided 500mmr without a loss since i have gotten it.