Dota 2 Honest review..

Jan 3, 2018
I used ensage for like a year before using hake. And to be fuking honest hake has more features and scripts but ensage never ever had fps and game crashing issues. My game crashes at least twice every game and i am using only 3 scripts at the moment. I used to get like near 270 fps before and now it sometimes even drop to 60s. I swear if they fix this fps issues and all the crashes there is no match to hake. The community is great. The staff is great. The people are not at all toxic and will help you if u r new to this stuff. I really would recommend at least trying out the client for at least one month as it may not crash so often for you guys perhaps.
I wont switch back to ensage ever as the features and user scripts are much much more great here.
I just pray they fix the crashing issue. This happens specially when playing SF or pudge.

thx for the review.

your problems are weird. I dont experience any of this. my games never crash, and I drop from 200 fps to max 195.

maybe you should talk directly with the devs

thx for the review.

your problems are weird. I dont experience any of this. my games never crash, and I drop from 200 fps to max 195.

maybe you should talk directly with the devs

Ya I know. Exactly. This used to run damn perfectly when i was on windows 7 but now that i am on win 10 this is happening. Maybe ot isnt their fault. It is my pc maybe. I think ill format my pc. Ez.

Ya I know. Exactly. This used to run damn perfectly when i was on windows 7 but now that i am on win 10 this is happening. Maybe ot isnt their fault. It is my pc maybe. I think ill format my pc. Ez.
I don't have FPS issues except for the custom GUI script, but I do (very often), get my game crashing, or it just flat out force closes.

You should check when the script you are using was last updated. A lot of scripts that are in the section get necro'd and are not working perfectly and you end up having the exact problems that you are stating here.

I respect your honesty about Hake.

That's weird however about your FPS drops. I know Sharp from Ensage through a friend of my wife and apparently they're trying to slowly work on an overhaul on their scripts due to the acknowledgement of poor coding optimization. Most experience more FPS drops in Ensage compared to Hake due to Ensage's poor interop between C++ and C#. Like I said, they're trying to overhaul everything but it will take a long time due to their larger database in comparison to Hake which is a much smaller entity. There are far fewer scripters on Hake compared to Ensage so I'd stick with @foo0oo 's scripts since he's the only one who really updates his coding among the group of coders here. I could give you a list of the scripts I have enabled to help you bud. I experience drops only once in a while, and it's pretty minimal. I'm running an i7-8700k, GTX 1080ti, and 16GB of RAM (yes slacking I know lol), hopefully that'll help to compare and contrast.

I also have an issue with hake (and this is my 2nd graphic card), everytime the game starts and we get revealed by an enemy for the first time, and using the script to know if the enemy has visibility over our hero, i have massive lag (like 4 seconds of full break) then it goes smooth again

anyone has the same problem?

I respect your honesty about Hake.

That's weird however about your FPS drops. I know Sharp from Ensage through a friend of my wife and apparently they're trying to slowly work on an overhaul on their scripts due to the acknowledgement of poor coding optimization. Most experience more FPS drops in Ensage compared to Hake due to Ensage's poor interop between C++ and C#. Like I said, they're trying to overhaul everything but it will take a long time due to their larger database in comparison to Hake which is a much smaller entity. There are far fewer scripters on Hake compared to Ensage so I'd stick with @foo0oo 's scripts since he's the only one who really updates his coding among the group of coders here. I could give you a list of the scripts I have enabled to help you bud. I experience drops only once in a while, and it's pretty minimal. I'm running an i7-8700k, GTX 1080ti, and 16GB of RAM (yes slacking I know lol), hopefully that'll help to compare and contrast.
Yea i know foo0oo is great and thanks for all the effors for the reply. Ans your detailed response is much appreciated. Thanks. And i just downgraded my windows and boom. I am back bro. Only 5 fps down. Many thanks. :) And the scripts i use are listed below:
1. Foo0oo's AIO
2. Creepblock
3. FailSwitch
4. GUI
5. GG_AegisSnatcher
6. GUI-RoshanNotifier
7. InvokerPanel
Please let me know if there is any necro'd script. ty.

I also have an issue with hake (and this is my 2nd graphic card), everytime the game starts and we get revealed by an enemy for the first time, and using the script to know if the enemy has visibility over our hero, i have massive lag (like 4 seconds of full break) then it goes smooth again

Are you speaking about the brief few seconds from when the team vs team screen that shows the heroes ends and loads up everyone in the fountain? That 3-4 second break? If so, then that would just mean the Hake core client needs to be optimized which I know the Devs have been working on. Both Hake and Ensage have optimization issues, Hake doesn't suffer from it anywhere near as rough as Ensage. Ensages issues mainly come from poor coding throughout their Invoker assemblies among a few other that drops FPS like hell. Can easily tell just from reading through their Repositories. Hake has better Anti-Vac, customer support, and cleaner scripts. Hake beats out Ensage overall, I'm confident in that.

Now that i have downgraded my windows this in the only lag that occurs @PuckItYOLO @cheating4life . The game freezes for 4 sec when the map loads.

Are you speaking about the brief few seconds from when the team vs team screen that shows the heroes ends and loads up everyone in the fountain? That 3-4 second break? If so, then that would just mean the Hake core client needs to be optimized which I know the Devs have been working on. Both Hake and Ensage have optimization issues, Hake doesn't suffer from it anywhere near as rough as Ensage. Ensages issues mainly come from poor coding throughout their Invoker assemblies among a few other that drops FPS like hell. Can easily tell just from reading through their Repositories. Hake has better Anti-Vac, customer support, and cleaner scripts. Hake beats out Ensage overall, I'm confident in that.
Hake >> Ensagse

Yea i know foo0oo is great and thanks for all the effors for the reply. Ans your detailed response is much appreciated. Thanks. And i just downgraded my windows and boom. I am back bro. Only 5 fps down. Many thanks. :) And the scripts i use are listed below:
1. Foo0oo's AIO
2. Creepblock
3. FailSwitch
4. GUI
5. GG_AegisSnatcher
6. GUI-RoshanNotifier
7. InvokerPanel
Please let me know if there is any necro'd script. ty.
I know people have been having issues with the Hake Built-In Invoker Panel, and I haven't tried the FailSwitch script so I can't give honest insight on that yet. I'd recommend disabling the InvokerPanel script and just using Foo's Invoker script instead as that has yielded better results and more consistency. All of your other scripts listed should be good to go as I use those too.

Last edited:
I know people have been having issues with the Hake Built-In Invoker Panel, and I haven't tried the FailSwitch script so I can't give honest insight on that yet. I'd recommend disabling the InvokerPanel script and just using Foo's Invoker script instead as that has yielded better results and more consistency. All of your other scripts listed should be good to go as I use those too.
Really great thanks a lot.

Reactions: PuckItYOLO
No, i mean when ur revealed by the enemy team for the first time (like for example when we go to fight for bounty rune before the map starts) and i get freezed for like 4 secs