Is it legal for them to sell the hake made by hake.me on another website?

apegngo

Subscriber
Jun 18, 2018
I recently discovered a website in China(www.dota2hack.com), selling the hake made by hake.me
But the website doesn't mark the author, also doesn't mention the website hake.me

I think its kind of plagiarism

The Worst thing is-----the website (as shown in the screenshot),sells the hake at a MUCH HIGHER PRICE(which is nearly $20 for one month)
Also the scripts which made by many writers such as Foo's all in one were also posted on the website. They even charged about $4 for each scripts.

I don't know if the website www.dota2hack.com has the right to sell this hake at a double price and I want know if they're illegal.

main.PNGprice.PNG

And I'm 100% sure the hake downloaded from this website is exactly the same one downloaded from hake.me

It's at the discretion of re-sellers to choose whatever price they want. They can also market it however they want (eg. not explicitly say its hake.me if that's how they choose to do it). The users he has are his and his alone. They are always welcome to come to our website if they are unhappy with the price or service they're provided.

As for charging for free scripts, that's not something we'd ever do here at hake.me but not something we can really stop him from doing if he's providing a service around it (support/translations/etc) because they aren't our users they're his. We've developed a way for script authors to keep their scripts private by being distributed through our distribution system which we are opening up to more and more authors.

Last edited:
Reactions: xazer
It's at the discretion of re-sellers to choose whatever price they want. They can also market it however they want (eg. not explicitly say its hake.me if that's how they choose to do it). The users he has are his and his alone. They are always welcome to come to our website if they are unhappy with the price or service they're provided.

As for charging for free scripts, that's not something we'd ever do here at hake.me but not something we can really stop him from doing if he's providing a service around it (support/translations/etc) because they aren't our users they're his. We've developed a way for script authors to keep their scripts private by being distributed through our distribution system which we are opening up to more and more authors.
Thank you for your replay!

As far as I'm aware, that is one of our resellers' website.

Reactions: xazer