Where should i start?

Jun 22, 2018
I already bought the 1month subs, so where do i start?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-23-20-30-42-642_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-23-20-30-42-642_com.android.chrome.png
    253.1 KB · Views: 99
If you haven't been upgraded already, then something must have went wrong with the transaction. You should check on it at Paypal's website.

Im using debit card. Maybe take time. If succesful, what shud i do next? Thanks in advance.

Please provide a PayPal transaction ID, and I can look into it.

Dear admin,

ive downloaded the script. can u guide me on how to use this script? is there any threads showing on how to use the script? sorry, im a beginner & still new with this.

Dear admin,

ive downloaded the script. can u guide me on how to use this script? is there any threads showing on how to use the script? sorry, im a beginner & still new with this.
Once you install everything, run the client. It will ask you to log in. Once you log in, it will restart Steam, and you'll have to log into Steam again (if you have it set so you automatically log into Steam, then just wait for Steam to load). After you log into Steam, press the "Start" button, and it will automatically launch Dota 2 for you. I would recommend going into a private lobby or demo mode and testing out features.
Also, if a feature isn't working for you, you need to disable "Safe Mode".

Reactions: Naza
Once you install everything, run the client. It will ask you to log in. Once you log in, it will restart Steam, and you'll have to log into Steam again (if you have it set so you automatically log into Steam, then just wait for Steam to load). After you log into Steam, press the "Start" button, and it will automatically launch Dota 2 for you. I would recommend going into a private lobby or demo mode and testing out features.
Also, if a feature isn't working for you, you need to disable "Safe Mode".

Thanks admin. Ive played 1 game against bot. so far all my setting are working nicely.

1 thing, does it hv the autoblock creeps? ive searched thruout the script but cudnt find it. THanks again admin

Thanks admin. Ive played 1 game against bot. so far all my setting are working nicely.

1 thing, does it hv the autoblock creeps? ive searched thruout the script but cudnt find it. THanks again admin
I don't think there is a built in feature that auto blocks creeps, but you might be able to find one in our Releases forum:
https://hake.me/forums/forums/releases.26/