hi

Same. I really think you guys (@kawaii @stephanie @frog ) should make the hack change logs public. I am currently using a similar hack like this and ensage but really would love to come back here if new features are added or something (not community scripts).
Like how would people know if you added new features :/

True lol but still as a customer I would want the best. And someone cant know the changelogs without having to buy the hack is not worth it.
for 7euro u cant expect that much anyways, foo nd alfred still active af nd i think they both offer scripts far seperiour to anything else u can get for cheap lol

for 7euro u cant expect that much anyways, foo nd alfred still active af nd i think they both offer scripts far seperiour to anything else u can get for cheap lol
Fair point but the current cheat I am using is more of a map hack. Not in a way like seeing where heroes are but predicting where they are by using abnormalities like for example if a creep is blocked or gets some aura it shows a hero presence there. So heroes like WK and with item auras are really easy to spot. Similarly if a tree is taken down it shows the hero that could be responsible for it using instances like which hero has battle fury, tango, abilities and items to destroy tress and shit (techies and NP). And last I was here I dont think it was possible with any script , except some using alfred's Advance ability script thing (dont remember lol). And yeah that cheat is $7 per month so its cheaper but yeah obviously they dont have the Awesome Foo's AIO scripts. I wish I could run both hake and the other at the same time :(