Уютная группа ВК для Русскоязычного комюнити

ivan2301

Seller
Subscriber
Sep 30, 2015
Russia with love
vk.com
Ребята, создал для русскоязычного коммьюнити группу https://vk.com/hakeme ,что касается основной цели - это не продажа себе в карман, там даже наценки толком нет, а создание большого комvьюнити за пределами форума, в первую очередь туда вы можете зайти, почитать новые чейнджлоги на русском языке, задать вопросы, получить помощь по читу от других участников или администрации. Залетайте все, буду рад. В группе никакой рекламы, только hake.me ;)

i dont know, i think this explain a lot hake.me bacause, if you regarde the forum hake.me as a no paying member, you cant see all those things that we can see in this page.. but you have to see this with moderation.

i dont know, i think this explain a lot hake.me bacause, if you regarde the forum hake.me as a no paying member, you cant see all those things that we can see in this page.. but you have to see this with moderation.
There, people can buy the software without the huge markups of resellers + people from Russia and the CIS, which do not know much English generally easier to get support there. The young people in these countries often have a problems with paypal and Bitcoin, resellers sell hake.me for 13.2 dollars.