Dota 2 1 day review

Jul 17, 2017
Hey,

I bought hake.me yesterday, I was using ensage before but after doing some research I decided to try hake.me aswell.

Ensage was not bad, but hake.me feels alot better.

I've been using the Invoker script, I've not played any normal match yet as I want to master the script before using it in online games.

My first game ended 24/3/7 against hard bots. Never had such a good game with ensage.

I've also played around with Shadow Fiend, and I love the Shadow Raze 'aimbot' feature!

Only 2 things that I still need to figure out or could be better is the farming/last hit and the orb walking.

Also the description of some features could be better.

This is an early review and I still need to figure out alot, but I really recommend hake.me

Reactions: foo0oo and kawaii
Lol second game against hard bots
7wfuH_WjTt_evvcCrqk6BQ.png

Hey,

I bought hake.me yesterday, I was using ensage before but after doing some research I decided to try hake.me aswell.

Ensage was not bad, but hake.me feels alot better.

I've been using the Invoker script, I've not played any normal match yet as I want to master the script before using it in online games.

My first game ended 24/3/7 against hard bots. Never had such a good game with ensage.

I've also played around with Shadow Fiend, and I love the Shadow Raze 'aimbot' feature!

Only 2 things that I still need to figure out or could be better is the farming/last hit and the orb walking.

Also the description of some features could be better.

This is an early review and I still need to figure out alot, but I really recommend hake.me
i was a ensage user too!!! but most of their assemblies like pudge axe kunkka does not work. And here in hake most of the assemblies work like charm and fits for me..so gg Hake.me and log live!!

Reactions: Tjunk