Dota 2 1 Month review. Mainly used FAIO's.

Mar 27, 2021
I've been cheating on dota 2 for years now. On and off between 2013-2021. I came back recently to the dota 2. I've used hake's competitor for years.

Upon coming back, I had two choices. Hake or the competitor. Tried and trued I went with the competitors cheat under a different name since they are offering it free to use since it's new. I wasn't happy with what it lacked and so I decided to give hake a try. Exactly 1 month ago from now. Mainly because I wanted to play techies and hake has scripts for it and the other didn't have a techies script at the time being.

Comparing the two, hake pretty much has the more extensive/customizable aio from @foo0oo. It pretty much does exactly what the competitors aio does except with more features for many of dota's complicated hero's. This is in my opinion, the bread and butter for what Hake is known for when it comes to cheats.

Hake has better
- last hit's/denys using FAIO's. Like 5x smarter/better. The coding seems to take into account dmg that will be inflicted upon a creep from towers/creeps rather than waiting to trigger based on hp. Can't stress this enough, pretty much one of the reasons why I purchased hake for another 3 months.
- Arc warden script logic. Split pushing/combo'ing/just illusion combo all work well with little to no issues. Way better than the competitors hero specific script for arc warden.
- Invoker script. Better logic when it comes to kill stealing/ability usage.
- Jungle maphack.
- Hidden ability's such as enemy teleporting in.
- Zeus scripts. Although it's refresher usage is lacking or not currently working.
- Pudge scripts for hooking. You know it's good when people think your a smurfing as Dendi. Well done.
- Techies Gui scripts. Only issue is the lack of force staffing from the script. Likely broken or fix in progress.
- Free scripts. The competetior makes you pay for the hack per month and scripts which are $10-$30. Hero specific scripts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What could be better

- Hero blocking script/creep blocking script. The one from the competitor unfortunately works much better. Maybe it's better coding or logic. Foo's script does look more legit though. Very human like.
- Skyrath script. Subjective but it just feels like the current script isn't quick to react or feels clunky. Likely because the other script feels almost instant as soon as you hold down the combo button and see someone pop up in jungle. It also walks back/toward your cursor during a combo which makes the script feel like your in control of your hero's movements rather than walking towards as skyrath. Hard to explain but hake's combo'ing moves your hero towards the enemy like ursa with a grudge chasing techies as soon as he sees him. Rather than combo'ing as you walk away or flee. Can't seem to combo and walk away to keep a distance.
- Hake itself seemed a bit complicated to use/get use to in the beginning. Took quite a few hours to figure out how to use the techies script and that was only after reading the forums for someone who had the same issue and explained it for others.
- If you lag, the scripts bug out and you need to reload it all.
- hack start up time takes about 2-3 minutes from start to fully launched. Competitor takes about 1 minute or less.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not much more to say other than well done to Foo's and Paro's Gui Techies script and gui itself. It's honestly well polished and impressive for scripts that aren't something you have to pay extra for. Can't stress this enough. Free and works good usually isn't synonymously mentioned together much but in this case it is.

I cant stress this enough. if you use faio combo on ranged heroes, you have to use faio orbwalker with orbwalk to mouse setting turned on. otherwise you will just die.

about creep block and skywrath. I do not support rage scripts that will guarantee a ban. creep block has a randomization that generates a new seed every tick (its rly random). the parameters of randomization go outside the bounds of a successful block. which means, it can randomly fail, like any human.
same goes for skywrath. faio generates a random delay between casts. yes, its slower. and yes, it can be clunky. but it saves you from server-sided detection.

I cant stress this enough. if you use faio combo on ranged heroes, you have to use faio orbwalker with orbwalk to mouse setting turned on. otherwise you will just die.

about creep block and skywrath. I do not support rage scripts that will guarantee a ban. creep block has a randomization that generates a new seed every tick (its rly random). the parameters of randomization go outside the bounds of a successful block. which means, it can randomly fail, like any human.
same goes for skywrath. faio generates a random delay between casts. yes, its slower. and yes, it can be clunky. but it saves you from server-sided detection.
For the invoker SS it also give a "guarantee ban" if someone watch the replay 🥲 . Can you add text on our screen so that we can manually move our camera to the target or add a function key so it will auto move our camera to the target ? Currently it very obvious in replay because it just move the camera for 0.5 sec to the target and back to our perspective.

@foo0oo

I take back what I said about Skyrath feeling clunky. I actually was testing the orb walk feature more and used your suggestions. I had orb walk to enemy. Changed to Orb walk to mouse > hold distance maxed out. I reduced it to 25 and the hero's play much more smoothly. I thought it was a intentional design when I was using the script to be played this way. User error on my end basically.

Good to know there's a default randomization in the scripts to humanize it. I didn't really notice. Then again I remember playing when there was no server sided detection and the best scripts were all about efficiency/in-human reaction times. Now it's a game of balancing between realistic/efficient scripting.

Thanks for doing such a great job at making your scripts. If it helps, your name was mentioned frequently when researching about hake. The general consensus was your scripts we're top tier one of the best out there. I can see why now.

I'm sure other potential hake users will read this section at some point like I did. It's a bit complicated at first but I'm telling you guys his script pretty much does it all. The best part is you don't have to pay for anything else except the monthly subscription plan.

Reactions: foo0oo
@foo0oo

I take back what I said about Skyrath feeling clunky. I actually was testing the orb walk feature more and used your suggestions. I had orb walk to enemy. Changed to Orb walk to mouse > hold distance maxed out. I reduced it to 25 and the hero's play much more smoothly. I thought it was a intentional design when I was using the script to be played this way. User error on my end basically.

Good to know there's a default randomization in the scripts to humanize it. I didn't really notice. Then again I remember playing when there was no server sided detection and the best scripts were all about efficiency/in-human reaction times. Now it's a game of balancing between realistic/efficient scripting.

Thanks for doing such a great job at making your scripts. If it helps, your name was mentioned frequently when researching about hake. The general consensus was your scripts we're top tier one of the best out there. I can see why now.

I'm sure other potential hake users will read this section at some point like I did. It's a bit complicated at first but I'm telling you guys his script pretty much does it all. The best part is you don't have to pay for anything else except the monthly subscription plan.
i cant find orb walk to mouse and other need options where i recudced it to 25 ? and its need to i make a bottem for orb walk ?
every time i play sf its hang over and miss coild

i cant find orb walk to mouse and other need options where i recudced it to 25 ? and its need to i make a bottem for orb walk ?
every time i play sf its hang over and miss coild
It's in FAIO > Orbwalker. Somewhere in there there is a option to switch from orbwalker to enemy to orbwalker to mouse.

i dont understand the orbwalk, i have it set now how you guys say and it just walks towards where the mouse is, so it eventually gets close, wich is not what u really want with skywrath lets say.

1620341896677.png

Reactions: wold98
i dont understand the orbwalk, i have it set now how you guys say and it just walks towards where the mouse is, so it eventually gets close, wich is not what u really want with skywrath lets say.

View attachment 8437
you have to put the mouse of course where you wanna go. not on the enemy

View attachment 8437
i have same problem anyone can explain full option ? also we have 2 orb walker option

if you are playing a ranged character, you must choose orbwalk to mouse. Then to "start" the combo you must set your mouse close to the target, press and hold combo key and then move your mouse to the position where you would like to be (while using skills and attacks). If you leave your mouse on top of your target while pressing the combo key, you will also keep running towards him.

In ftallen screen he choose orbwalk to mouse for ranged characters and also for melee characters, melee should use orbwalk to enemy instead.

btw, me and my friends always felt very weird about "ranged dead zone" and "fixed ranged dead zone", i'm almost sure that we had to set those options to max distance.

Hold distance is the minimum distance between your mouse and your character to make him move, if it sets to 250 and your mouse is closer than that, your character won't move but will attack if possible, right?

Yup, I find orbwalk very confusing too. I die a lot because I keep the mouse on target and my char keeps moving towards them. LOL

Yup, I find orbwalk very confusing too. I die a lot because I keep the mouse on target and my char keeps moving towards them. LOL
Exactly, but to be honest I tried right now in a demo with sniper and "ranged dead zone" and "fixed ranged dead zone" at max settings, and sniper would stay at 80% range (perfect) even with my mouse on top of enemy and holding combo key.

EDIT.
Just tried same settings with drow ranger and discovered that if you have "3.0 use frost arrow to harass" enabled, your champion will run towards your enemy if you have the above settings maxed out, but if you disable it every works properly.
Can anyone try it to confirm?

EDIT2.
A friend of mine who is using the same config from kawainsky as me doesn't have that' problem with frost arrow. We both have the same settings in orbwalk to mouse. Weird. For me it keeps ocurring when I enable frost arrows.

EDIT3.
Lol, i just unset all keybinds and the problem disappeared.

Last edited:
Hmm. I'm more use to locking onto a hero and adjusting my position since the orb walk feature moves to where your mouse is. Still doing all the attacks/skills as it should except I'm keeping my distance and positioning.

btw sky goes close towards enemy only when I have ethereal blade 😕
I guess I should play without eblade all the time 😕

"Hake or the competitor"
who's the competitor though? I'm still thinking if i should resub to hake.

"Hake or the competitor"
who's the competitor though? I'm still thinking if i should resub to hake.
I just resubbed. The main competitor that I know has been down for a while. I have been enjoying hake a lot more anyway

I just resubbed. The main competitor that I know has been down for a while. I have been enjoying hake a lot more anyway
Nice, I'm gonna resub on my day off. All I care about right now is "awareness hack", is that still a thing?

I've been cheating on dota 2 for years now. On and off between 2013-2021. I came back recently to the dota 2. I've used hake's competitor for years.

Upon coming back, I had two choices. Hake or the competitor. Tried and trued I went with the competitors cheat under a different name since they are offering it free to use since it's new. I wasn't happy with what it lacked and so I decided to give hake a try. Exactly 1 month ago from now. Mainly because I wanted to play techies and hake has scripts for it and the other didn't have a techies script at the time being.

Comparing the two, hake pretty much has the more extensive/customizable aio from @foo0oo. It pretty much does exactly what the competitors aio does except with more features for many of dota's complicated hero's. This is in my opinion, the bread and butter for what Hake is known for when it comes to cheats.

Hake has better
- last hit's/denys using FAIO's. Like 5x smarter/better. The coding seems to take into account dmg that will be inflicted upon a creep from towers/creeps rather than waiting to trigger based on hp. Can't stress this enough, pretty much one of the reasons why I purchased hake for another 3 months.
- Arc warden script logic. Split pushing/combo'ing/just illusion combo all work well with little to no issues. Way better than the competitors hero specific script for arc warden.
- Invoker script. Better logic when it comes to kill stealing/ability usage.
- Jungle maphack.
- Hidden ability's such as enemy teleporting in.
- Zeus scripts. Although it's refresher usage is lacking or not currently working.
- Pudge scripts for hooking. You know it's good when people think your a smurfing as Dendi. Well done.
- Techies Gui scripts. Only issue is the lack of force staffing from the script. Likely broken or fix in progress.
- Free scripts. The competetior makes you pay for the hack per month and scripts which are $10-$30. Hero specific scripts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What could be better

- Hero blocking script/creep blocking script. The one from the competitor unfortunately works much better. Maybe it's better coding or logic. Foo's script does look more legit though. Very human like.
- Skyrath script. Subjective but it just feels like the current script isn't quick to react or feels clunky. Likely because the other script feels almost instant as soon as you hold down the combo button and see someone pop up in jungle. It also walks back/toward your cursor during a combo which makes the script feel like your in control of your hero's movements rather than walking towards as skyrath. Hard to explain but hake's combo'ing moves your hero towards the enemy like ursa with a grudge chasing techies as soon as he sees him. Rather than combo'ing as you walk away or flee. Can't seem to combo and walk away to keep a distance.
- Hake itself seemed a bit complicated to use/get use to in the beginning. Took quite a few hours to figure out how to use the techies script and that was only after reading the forums for someone who had the same issue and explained it for others.
- If you lag, the scripts bug out and you need to reload it all.
- hack start up time takes about 2-3 minutes from start to fully launched. Competitor takes about 1 minute or less.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not much more to say other than well done to Foo's and Paro's Gui Techies script and gui itself. It's honestly well polished and impressive for scripts that aren't something you have to pay extra for. Can't stress this enough. Free and works good usually isn't synonymously mentioned together much but in this case it is.
Can you help me setup my scripts please? I'm struggling.