Dota 2 1 VERSUS 5 - 44 kills and ZERO DEATHS - Hake is the best!!

May 26, 2020
Thanks to Hake and .FAIO's script for Huskar, dodging and countering spells.

Three of my teammates left. My teammate crystal maiden stayed but didn't contribute. I raped the entire Dire team with zero deaths.

They tried to gank me (Huskar), but Hake .FAIO script obliterated them.

Outworld devourer was so pissed 😂🤣
Replay ID: 6629349417

huskaSnap2.png
hsukarSnap3.png

settings.png

Last edited:
It's okay, it's an experimental account created under a different IP address, different operating system, and different hardware ID
How do you do that please, any pages? I'm talking about creating new account with new everything.

do you need steam account? i can gave u for free to play dota2 you dont need to worry about banned anymore
Interesting, my account has fallen into black cloud so to speak, I win 3 I lose 7 haha.
And if you give me an account, is it with medal or without hours?
Actually I have created a new account, but after 30 hours the same thing has happened, I assume it is because of the PC components.
And how do you guarantee me that these accounts will not be suspended?
Greetings.

How do you know they are jungle?
i've watch the replay.... he just on the particle in HAKE, so he know enemy are farming... But if he play like that,, jump and kill enemy in their jungle without any vision, most likely the account will be gone soon...

Thanks to Hake and .FAIO's script for Huskar, dodging and countering spells.

Three of my teammates left. My teammate crystal maiden stayed but didn't contribute. I raped the entire Dire team with zero deaths.

They tried to gank me (Huskar), but Hake .FAIO script obliterated them.

Outworld devourer was so pissed 😂🤣
Replay ID: 6629349417

View attachment 10268
View attachment 10267

View attachment 10269
dodging and countering spells settnings pls

Interesting, my account has fallen into black cloud so to speak, I win 3 I lose 7 haha.
And if you give me an account, is it with medal or without hours?
Actually I have created a new account, but after 30 hours the same thing has happened, I assume it is because of the PC components.
And how do you guarantee me that these accounts will not be suspended?
Greetings.
Create a new account and enable Spoofer)
1. open client.txt file.
2. Change the value in the line "spoofHardware=*" to 1.

You're welcome :)

Not subbed anymore? Yeah, he's most likely banned in DOTA. I got manually temp. banned for a few days because I ran it down 10 times before I started playing. If you ragehack, they WILL watch the replay and perm. ban you for cheating.

Last edited:
In fact, on Huskar against this peak you could win without cheats)). The whole point is that when 3 people left, you get all their money. You end up with a lot more items than a team with money divided by 5.