about to buy, but i have a question first

Oct 3, 2020
i mostly want to try hake to see what a cheat is capable in this game .. and if its actually great, i will stick with it for sure!
I want to use it on a second account, so my question is: if i ever get a ban (vac i guess?), will i be able to still play legit on my main account or does the ban transfer?

Thanks

Oh, and did you guys ever get detected/caught just by injecting?

I want to use it on a second account, so my question is: if i ever get a ban (vac i guess?), will i be able to still play legit on my main account or does the ban transfer?
As far as I know, that isn't something Valve does. I'm not 100% sure, but as long as you don't cheat on your main account, you should be fine.
Also, they aren't VAC bans. They're matchmaking bans that turn eventually turn into game bans.
Oh, and did you guys ever get detected/caught just by injecting?
You'll only get banned if you use risky features, or disable protections.

thanks for the fast reply.. After i purchase, Is there any guide on how to inject whatsoever? (like disable antivirus etc)
Anyways, i'll give it a try

thanks for the fast reply.. After i purchase, Is there any guide on how to inject whatsoever? (like disable antivirus etc)
Anyways, i'll give it a try
just launch the loader then just press start,as simple as that,no need to disable antivirus