all of a sudden

May 19, 2016
steam.exe application error. The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000142) Click ok to close the application. This error occurs when its trying to inject into the software. Any fixes? ive tried the non beta version and it stops at searching for steam

steam.exe application error. The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000142) Click ok to close the application. This error occurs when its trying to inject into the software. Any fixes? ive tried the non beta version and it stops at searching for steam
Searching for Steam means you need to launch steam. If you plan on using the original client, I urge you to take a look at some of our stickys in Help and Support.
https://hake.me/forums/threads/reloaded-client-guide-1-1-16-present-date.1154/

Searching for Steam means you need to launch steam. If you plan on using the original client, I urge you to take a look at some of our stickys in Help and Support.
https://hake.me/forums/threads/reloaded-client-guide-1-1-16-present-date.1154/
Is something wrong with the beta? because i was playing not a day ago with everything working perfectly. now it gives me the error when it tries to inject the software. THe main client isnt working for me either. The cheat menu isnt showing up even after ive been opening the 32 bit version, added console to the launch options. my client txt file doenst have a commandLineArgs and im not sure how to add that accurately.

You added -console to the launch options on Steam? Not the target in the exe's properties?
rabsbC1.gif

You added -console to the launch options on Steam? Not the target in the exe's properties?
rabsbC1.gif
Fool i am, i kept trying to add the -console to the 'start in' box lol. thanks frog everything works fine now but beta is still broken for some reason

Fool i am, i kept trying to add the -console to the 'start in' box lol. thanks frog everything works fine now but beta is still broken for some reason
I wouldn't worry about it too much, the x64 client should be out pretty soon.