before subscription

Feb 12, 2021
Is there any way to test hake me for one day or something like that? I would like to try the application and tools before I actually start a subscription.

I guess this forum aint active? third day and still no answer from either users nor admins.

The private forums are a lot more active.
To answer your question, no, we do not offer free trials. If you're skeptical about the hack, then try the 1 day trial subscription. It's only $1.75.

Reactions: error
The private forums are a lot more active.
To answer your question, no, we do not offer free trials. If you're skeptical about the hack, then try the 1 day trial subscription. It's only $1.75.
Hi there

Is it possible to add me into the private forum?
I am a subscriber

Thanks!

The forum is active mate.
You won't find better hacks for DOTA2 anywhere, and they offer free hacks for other games too.
It is very very cheap subscription price!
Well worth the money try 1 month and see how fun it is.
If you need help setting up or have any problems PM me or post on forums :)

Is there any way to enable the scripts?? i tried using the autoculling blade on axe but didnt't work. Does it matter that i tried in bots match?

looking at some other posts. the latest dota update might have broken the cheat for now.
updates are usually fast.

other than that, you need to turn of the cheats "safe mode" to get automation to work.

and yes, it works in botmatches. heropreview and real lobby

Safemode < Turn off

You can use the zoom camera hack function when this is off also.
Would advise do not use your main steam account, always create a fake account to hack on.