Best Heroes With Hake

Apr 19, 2021
What heroes do you guys recommend with Hake to get out of herald trash? I need serious help considering the massive advantage I'm supposed to have over people playing "fair". Would appreciate any settings or scripts you guys recommend too :)

Hard to say man, i think its still situtational for the game but perheaps sky scripts can be used to rage script - enable instant disable (this is easy ban though) and use faio.

Besides that, the biggest advantage these scripts have is the awareness factor and light maphacks, to know when enemy tps, wards, smoked, invis etc definately give you a huge advantage over them.

I mean yesterday i was playing a game enemy smoked out of vision in their base and I knew bc i have maphacks, but another guy on our team said "they smoked! Get back!" And i was like 😹 because there was no way any of us could see them smoke, so he was also one of us.

Hard to say man, i think its still situtational for the game but perheaps sky scripts can be used to rage script - enable instant disable (this is easy ban though) and use faio.

Besides that, the biggest advantage these scripts have is the awareness factor and light maphacks, to know when enemy tps, wards, smoked, invis etc definately give you a huge advantage over them.

I mean yesterday i was playing a game enemy smoked out of vision in their base and I knew bc i have maphacks, but another guy on our team said "they smoked! Get back!" And i was like 😹 because there was no way any of us could see them smoke, so he was also one of us.
Tell me more of these maphacks which script is it?

Damn well, you'll have to look under Awareness and FAIO -> Advanced Awareness. Mostly take a look under the 'Awareness' tab it has many of the functions for maphacks. As for extra things such as health-bar etc, take a look at Wolfinfo and the likes.