Dota 2 Best review : 2016-2019 TRUSTED

Apr 8, 2019
Used hake.me for a few years on and off - under 2 accounts on here.
Never been banned ever in Dota2 - actually confident I never will to be honest.
Its the most secure hack I have ever used for any game.

The loader is very simple, - You click the exe it loads the loader you log into the loader and press play. [ injects into Dota2 ]
Its as simple as that.

Has map hack so you can zoom right out, Has loads and loads of scripts for different characters.
Lots of auto use stuff, like use mana boots and treads bottles etc, auto use of ultimate's.

Genuine rating of 10/10
Forums always been active / moderators always reply and help people as do members.
So much content and stability for the price > prob best priced hack anywhere on the net thats legit and safe.

I always play on a fake steam account I make just to hack and have fun.
I would advise to make a fake steam account then download or link Dota2 to that account.

Last good hack I used was Glider for World of Warcraft many many years ago, I have used loads of hacks over the years but Hake is number 1 for me.
If you are viewing this as a non paid forum member , sign up and pay £6.60 or $10 or Russian rubles :) - rough average of prices and enjoy this hack.

Enjoy.4592

Last edited:
I would like to know the list of hero available for the script is there anyone can provide that information?

I would like to know the list of hero available for the script is there anyone can provide that information?

virtually every single hero even IO has particles aimbot, I think every single hero has something, Zues auto kill steal and auto nimbus is well over powered and sooo fun.
You wont be dissapointed