Combo to Mouse Orbwalk not Right Click

Dec 5, 2017
Is there combo to mouse orbwalk feature like in ensage? The alpha last hitter in foo00 is doing it but the combo aint dong it, it just do spells and auto attack and stand still makes the enemy escape faster because I dont move while auto attacking. I see the orbwalker feature but it only kite to back no left/right/front. No plan to put combo while orbwalk to mouse like in ensage/L#? Do we need to right click while pressing space? I tried to right click but it disturbs the auto attack and make it cancel.

my orbwalker does orb walk to target while combo button is pressed. if no enemy around, your hero will follow your mouse when combo button is pressed.

I can add an option to orbwalk to cursor instead of target if you want

my orbwalker does orb walk to target while combo button is pressed. if no enemy around, your hero will follow your mouse when combo button is pressed.

I can add an option to orbwalk to cursor instead of target if you want

cursor is much better because positioning is the most important thing in dota. like in ensage its almost everything is moving to cursor while doing combo and auto attacking. if to cursor I know when to auto attack while moving front to chase and backwards when kiting and right and left instead of just standing or go to the target.

Please have option mouse to cursor too instead of target, Like for Zeus so can move freely while comboing.

and
your Shadow Fiend in your AIO is broken, you could see that too. Raze drawing in the fountain + Not doing Raze. Arc Warden, WR, Timber all good.

Please have option mouse to cursor too instead of target, Like for Zeus so can move freely while comboing.

and
your Shadow Fiend in your AIO is broken, you could see that too. Raze drawing in the fountain + Not doing Raze. Arc Warden, WR, Timber all good.
yeah, I will add it.
SF got fixed yesterday (the raze part). dont know about the drawing, I dont use it myself

nevermind foo0oo the orbwalk is good, I tested when it was error the orbwalk will never go front and back. now testing is good. thx

sf works good. thx

Last edited: