Coming back after a year.

Jun 22, 2021
Hello everyone,
First of all, I know the posts here cannot ask anything too specific, so I'll be brief.
I have once used Hake.me extensively for a few months with satisfaction.
I wish to purchase again, but I do have some questions. If they cannot be answered, just kindly tell me.

I wanted to ask if there are any major change I should know about.
And, before I left the game last year, 2 heroes I like did not have any script: Disruptor and Broodmother. Are there functioning scripts for them now?
Hopefully, these questions are not too offlimit to ask. When I started using Hake last year, I was really hoping to have scripts for these 2 heroes.

I think asking might not be necessary, since I'll be purchasing tomorrow anyway; I still have many other heroes I want to play even without the 2 mentioned. I can't play yet, so I might as well ask.

Thank you.

Last edited:
el disruptor esta muy genial la brood algunos les funciona en lo particular no lo uso mucho.

Hello everyone,
First of all, I know the posts here cannot ask anything too specific, so I'll be brief.
I have once used Hake.me extensively for a few months with satisfaction.
I wish to purchase again, but I do have some questions. If they cannot be answered, just kindly tell me.

I wanted to ask if there are any major change I should know about.
And, before I left the game last year, 2 heroes I like did not have any script: Disruptor and Broodmother. Are there functioning scripts for them now?
Hopefully, these questions are not too offlimit to ask. When I started using Hake last year, I was really hoping to have scripts for these 2 heroes.

I think asking might not be necessary, since I'll be purchasing tomorrow anyway; I still have many other heroes I want to play even without the 2 mentioned. I can't play yet, so I might as well ask.

Thank you.
I'm not sure if my answers are allowed or not, considering you are very cautious of the questions.
If not then I hope admin or staff delete it.

I'm unsure if there are any major changes on Hake since you left.
Yes those heroes are available! It is on a config though, you'll see it when you get it.

Reactions: Sest
The changes I asked are just simply anything super big. If you can't remember anything that big, I suppose it's just normal as usual.
And I'm glad Disruptor and Brood are there. They weren't. That's big enough a change for me. I like these guys.
What about Keeper of Light? He also wasn't available when I play. He's among the ones I would love playing..
Thank you for the answer by the way.

The changes I asked are just simply anything super big. If you can't remember anything that big, I suppose it's just normal as usual.
And I'm glad Disruptor and Brood are there. They weren't. That's big enough a change for me. I like these guys.
What about Keeper of Light? He also wasn't available when I play. He's among the ones I would love playing..
Thank you for the answer by the way.
I'm quite new so I wouldn't know about past updates. Unsure If I can share any other info about the in-game but I'm pretty sure 1 config has all the heroes and their possible combos. Also, no problem!

I'm quite new so I wouldn't know about past updates. Unsure If I can share any other info about the in-game but I'm pretty sure 1 config has all the heroes and their possible combos. Also, no problem!
It's ok without the detail. I just wanted to know if they are at least there. Thanks.
I always return every year. Script updates and stuff always make the game fresh for me.