discussion regarding hake and needed updates.

mmo20

Subscriber
May 28, 2024
- It's no longer news that there are errors and some things that don't work as they should, like inspecting and calculating.
- When you hover over any hero's status, you can check their magical and physical amplification, as well as their physical and magical resistance, as well as their dodge.
- Currently there is the Faio script, which includes a lot of things, but many things are not done well, or are not reworked.
- The first example would be your script for creep block, essential for those who want to start the lane with good control and make it difficult for the enemy, it is possible to set these things through the console to detect trees and units to build a script where the .dlls are better used.
- This script in particular requires a stop key setting "S" by default this is this hotkey, however you can change it, this helps to avoid excessive movement and thus obtain a better body block.
-The second would be to calculate the magic resistance or cast range to steal a kill, the famous kill stealer.
- Here, your ping and delay are not being considered, but rather this calculation of resistance and your cast range, to try to be more effective.
The script ignores or fails many times.
- The biggest example of this is Zeus, I'm a mid spammer player, and this hero has a lightning ability that is very broken in the sense that I can remove wards, reveal invisible enemies and win the lane easily against any hero.
- However, whenever the enemy picks up Medusa, he ignores this mana shield resistance, items like Shroud, greater magic resistance from heroes like Visage or Meepo, and even with Scepter, where we gain a Nimbus ability to give Killstealer, just like the ult, it doesn't work very well or needs to be done manually.
- I have noticed that every 3 or 4 games if I take a break to go to the bathroom or drink some water, the game starts without the hack working as if it returned to default, and when I try to use the reload script function, the game crashes.
- There are several problems that can be worked around or improved since they are made by other competitors and there is no discussion about whether they are made in .lua or c+.
but rather how these problems are organized in order to bring constant improvement as well as an enhancement of the tool.
- Even if it is denied or hushed up so as not to change much, it is like a service provision that if you do not complain or say that something is wrong, imagine that you are doing very well and nothing should be adjusted.
- Even though we have some enthusiasts and are creating new itineraries, I don't see any changes or incentives/stimuli for things that have already been done or that can still be improved.
- There are some scripts that I think are incredible, like the auto last hit, if you keep the stop "S" hotkey pressed, even with the auto attack on, it stays still and only shoots at the exact moment, this is very good. However, there is no hotkey today that can enable or disable it and if you are in an exchange with the enemy or simply trying to escape, it will insist on attacking, this is noticeable when you activate the sentry near the tormentor, it always tries to give 1 hit because it understands that that target has 1 hp, just like the medusa, and does not calculate the resistance correctly.
- a visible panel, even for 5 seconds, showing activated or deactivated, for runes, last hit and other functions like wombo combo, where it tries to activate all items and skills quickly so as not to waste time trying to finish off an enemy, can be very useful.
- A cool example is that if you are started he tries to use eulls, malevolence, invisible and some jungle items to protect you, but it is not possible to choose whether you want to use it only on yourself or only on the enemy.
- A more practical example would be Clinkz, he quickly removes mana boots, stick, desolator, and then malevolence, this is easy to obtain at minute 15 of the match if you practice, but if someone removes an eulls to cancel its effect, you can't just use 2 skills and hit to induce the enemy to use his eulls and then be finished off by your malevolence.
Since it also protects you from starts, it ends up being useless in these situations where it tries to activate your item alone even without you activating it, this ends up forcing you to make the next item which would be vyse, to prevent the enemy from using bkb, or try to escape in some way.
- I realize that many scripts are not working or without this custom adjustment because if you look at the impact of the "performance stats" scripts on draw it will show you scripts that are loaded even if you disable them, that is, there is a good amount of charge spent on secondary things that end up not allowing greater efficiency.
- The idea of change would be to dismantle very large scripts that promise to do a lot but are not effective.
and make them smaller but adjustable.
-We have a standard library that largely doesn't work or isn't updated, and if you can remove all of this preloaded content that is uselessly consuming resources and break these scripts down into smaller ones and thus have more adjustable and customizable control over what you need to get a better result, I'm sure that other ideas for future scripts will be given by users.
-I don't usually criticize, if I've made a mistake, let me know, but I open the forum every day hoping for some change and often it doesn't come.
-I think that if there is something that happens frequently, you can take a screenshot, write it here, and then you can see if this behavior is happening a lot and needs to be adjusted.
- Once this behavior is confirmed by some users, or becomes a previously unnoticed bug, it can be quickly adjusted and improved.
- Maybe we will have big changes if there is the right stimulus, have a great day and take the opportunity to comment on what you think of this discussion.
-
Just to finish, there are some tactics that I'm studying, such as strengths and weaknesses, and I want to share them soon so that anyone interested in reaching 6k mmr or surpassing these limits can see.
and thus win up to 90% of their matches.
this works in any bracket.

Is your entire dispute only about faio? Leave this script alone. Stop being a necrophiliac. Stop pls

Reactions: mmo20
Is your entire dispute only about faio? Leave this script alone. Stop being a necrophiliac. Stop pls
I would never enter into a dispute, friend. I'm talking about the hake and about future expectations and also about things that I believe can be improved.