Do we have dota plus hack?

Taroum123

Subscriber
Feb 25, 2022
A few month ago i play a hack that include dota plus enable, do we have that option?
We have unselectable illusion, can you make unselectable for ally and self hero also?
Sometime when i near an enemy, i cast etheral blade, but i'm too close, i cast it on me, lose the game with that... Thanks

Minority gave me "full game ban by developer" after 7 days of playing with it. Its all so obvious, Team fights with orbwalk, creepblock, lasthitting. Everything looks like a script. I prefer hake with the humanizer.

Edit: This is what it looked like on a new Account. I was banned while playing, got kicked out of current game and couldnt rejoin. After getting error message when rejoining i closed dota and got a steam notification that the Account got a game ban by developer because of cheating.

Attachments

• 01EC2CC9-F81F-4383-8047-AD62C7ED429F.jpeg
    01EC2CC9-F81F-4383-8047-AD62C7ED429F.jpeg
    418.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Minority gave me "full game ban by developer" after 7 days of playing with it. Its all so obvious, Team fights with orbwalk, creepblock, lasthitting. Everything looks like a script. I prefer hake with the humanizer.

Edit: This is what it looked like on a new Account. I was banned while playing, got kicked out of current game and couldnt rejoin. After getting error message when rejoining i closed dota and got a steam notification that the Account got a game ban by developer because of cheating.
Sir, there's no Minority at all, also i only need dota plus, nothing else
1671899848006.png

Sir, there's no Minority at all, also i only need dota plus, nothing else
View attachment 11008
Bro, if you are not able to use Internet to search for minority dota, you should not use Internet at all. Minority is another hack provider... "The nothing else" is not possible. Hake and minority are not compatible together because of the 2 different launchers.

Bro, if you are not able to use Internet to search for minority dota, you should not use Internet at all. Minority is another hack provider... "The nothing else" is not possible. Hake and minority are not compatible together because of the 2 different launchers.
i see thanks, so it's not the in hake launcher, when i ask for something, they always say "just look in the script in hake"