Dota 2 hack question

Dec 9, 2015
Hi i just want to ask.
The last hit and deny , must you hold them or are they activated after pressing the keys and deactivated after pressing them again , shadow raze bot as well does it aim for only heros or creeps as well.
auto remote mines , if theres an invis hero , would it go off?

There are two ways of using the last hit/deny features:
  • Holding the key while right clicking a creep (constantly cancels animation)
  • Holding the key within attack range of a creep (will just attack on its own)
"Auto Attack" must be turned off in Dota 2's options for the second one to work.

Shadowraze only aims for heroes. It doesn't work as well as I like at the moment, but I may improve it to use prediction.

It is impossible for the hack to detect invisible heroes unless they are under true sight.

Sorry to jump into someone elses thread, just wanted to quickly ask a question.

The last hit function you don't have to designate a creep or anything it just aims one automatically when you hold the key and the creep is at low enough hp to get last hit as long as you got good enough ping?

Sorry to jump into someone elses thread, just wanted to quickly ask a question.

The last hit function you don't have to designate a creep or anything it just aims one automatically when you hold the key and the creep is at low enough hp to get last hit as long as you got good enough ping?
Both methods work better when you get lower ping and your game is running well. They both use prediction of incoming attacks to calculate future hp. If the future hp is low enough, it will attack.

Both methods work better when you get lower ping and your game is running well. They both use prediction of incoming attacks to calculate future hp. If the future hp is low enough, it will attack.
Okay thank you I might purchase just for that.
I can't really tell from the other things, does the hack show where enemy is on the map or is that the one that was patched?